Chapter 55: The "Last?! it hurts."

"Now you know it, Taehyung. Yoongi hyung and I, know what happens after we got to know about the idea, so we didn't take a step towards this. I stated facts in what I said. I hope you now understand what I implied and I already told you.

If he takes one step, we have to take 3 steps ahead." Jin said while glancing at the brothers. Taehyung however nodded. "So, it is time to get this my way.

Since you all know what to do, let's start this right away. All ok?" He asked and everyone nodded, including Taehyung. Jin nod once and they all start their works.

They dispersed to their places. While Jin and Hoseok went to Jin's place to get him ready for the plan.

Taehyung followed Jin and Hoseok after getting his part ready. He rang the bell once he reached the house. Hoseok smiledat him and called him in.

"He is in his Bedroom. Come, I will take you." They both went upstairs and to Jin's bedroom.

Jin smiled once he saw Taehyung, who was busy selecting what to wear. Taehyung sat on the bed. "I will just leave you both." He said and left, Hoseok.

"Hey, Taehyung. How are you doing? Everything is ready?" Taehyung pulled Jin by his wrist and pulled his to sit beside him. "I can see the hesitation and nervousness." He said as he brushed Jin's hair from his forehead.

"I am. But, we need to end this once and forever." Jin said with a shy smile. "I don't wanna lose you." Taehyung said while connecting their foreheads together.

Jin smiled and pulled away only to connect their lips together for a kiss. Taehyung responded immediately and he put his hand on Jin's waist pulling him towards himself.

After sometime of kissing, Jin pulled back, where Taehyung followed Jin, moving towards him. Jin smiled faintly. "Love me, Taehyung. Love me for one last time."

"Don't say last. It hurts!

_________________________

_That day, Night_

"Hyung, is he in the same restaurant?" Jin asked as he was on the other side of the road. "Yes. I will let you know once he is out." Hoseok said as he observing Byungwoo from the opposite side of the restaurant, secretly.

"Jinnie, he is coming out. I think you can start crossing the road." Hoseok said in a high pitched voice that disturbed almost all the other 5.

"Ok, hyung. I will start in 3." Jin said as he saw Byungwoo coming to this side. Exactly when Byungwoo came to the other side of the road. Jin bumped into Byungwoo.

"Omo! I am so sorry. I didn't see you there." Jin said as he offered him his hand. Byungwoo as expected just stared at Jin like a lost puppy. Jin crouched down and lifted him up.

Byungwoo got up and was still in pain. Jin concerned, "You are not okay. I can drop you off somewhere you want and then can have some fun, later." Jin said and winked.

Byungwoo smirked. "Then, let's go."

__________________________________________________