Chapter 57: The "This House is on Fire!!"

As expected again. Beomsoo reached their place within minutes long and he rushed inside. He went to the living room and found a certain someone, having his hand on the couch top and legs crossed.

Like a leader.

"Hello, Beomsoo. So, you are also an average criminal with Zero intelligence." Jin smirked looking at Beomsoo.

"Done!" He heard Jimin from outside. "Thanks, Jiminie." Jin said as he looked back at Beomsoo.

"Leo!" "Oh! Then you are intelligent. Maybe a little." Jin said connecting his index and thumb together.

Beomsoo shook his head and turned back to leave. "Uh-uh! Beomsoo.. I am the boss here. I will decide whether you will leave or stay. Don't try to run away." He saw Beomsoo trying hard to open the front door. But failed.

"I told you! Why don't stay back and lsiten to the boss?" He offered. Beomsoo sighed and turned back and sat down before the door. "Ok! What do you wante to do?"

"Simple. Surrender. That's all! End everything. I will leave you and your son to the world. Choose! Hell or world?"

"I never gave up. I never give and will never give up! You can kill me! I don't care. My son, my SON! will continue what I am doing. He is my seed, after all!" He said and smirked. "My wife won't let you kill him. And I know!"

Jin went to the him. "Beomsoo, if you wanna choose hell. I can give you what you want. But, no! I wanna give you a chance.

One last chance, choose wisely." Jin offered again. He pushed Jin hard towards the ground. Jin fell down and grunted, winced in pain. "I choose myself!"

He said and tried to ran towards the other doors to escape, but Jin was fast enough to catch upto his leg and made him fall on the ground. Jin got up immediately and banged his head with a nearby vase. Which knocked Beomsoo out too.

Jin held onto his waist as he felt pain on the butt. He winced and limped towards the couch to sit and take some time to cope up with the pain.

He smelled something again! It was fire!

Fire!? FIRE!

Jin saw flames reaching inside faster than cheetah, but stayed back.

_________________________

_Meanwhile, with Jimin and Cassia_

"The house is on fire, aunty!!" Jimin said as he glanced at the house while sitting down on a garden chair with Aunt Cassia.

"Yes, it is." Aunt cassia smirked.

__________________________________________________