Chapter 42: The "Secret meeting"

"Hyung... You don't need to worry about Yoongi hyung. He loves you. And I am sure about it. He will confess his feelings to you sooner or later. And when he confesses you will definitely remember my words." Jin said with a confident smile. Hoseok sadly nodded and smiled a bit.

"But, how did you meet? I mean you must have met each other right!? How did that happen?" Hoseok asked quickly snapping his head to Jin's side.........

~~~Flashback~~~

The two people who agreed to meet in Daegu are sitting in a restaurant, having a lunch! "Hello, you are?"

"I am Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin." Jin said while sipping on his water. "No! You are not, Leo. Don't need to lie..." Jin's eyes widened. He immediately looked at Agust D, choking.

Agust D smirked, "So, you are Leo." Jin composing himself, "How did you-?" Agist D having thr smirk still on, he said, "Your eyes!"

Jin smirked. "You are sharp. What are you gonna do, D?" Agust D shrugged. "Nothing, in fact. I just wanna see your side of view. You wouldn't call me and meet me just to surrender. And you will not bribe me for anything, since before this meeting, we have never met. So, you really have some work with me. Go on! I am listening."

Jin smiled at Agust D, being an excellent detective. But then the smile changed to a smirk. "You are sharp enough to figure out I am Leo. But not sharp enough to catch me?"

Agust D just nodded, drawing his lips to a thin line. "Yeah! Maybe. I won't blame you. I didn't search for you well, either."

Jin nodded. "Maybe. But, I am not here for anything you said. I am not here to brag too. I am here for your help."

Agust D mocked, "Help? The Greatest, Most Deadliest Killer in Korea, South Korea is asking for help?" Jin took a deep breath and contained his actions. "Please. I need this. You will understand everything later." Agust D chuckled. "Go on. I am just kidding."

Just then a waitress came in after knocking and told Agust D that someone is there for him. He went out to see his friend, childhood friend. He talked to him and in between his phone rang. Jin noticed it thought of giving it him, but didn't move. He came back and saw he had a missed call, in which he is smiling like an idiot looking at the phone.

"So, the help is, I wanna search the criminal record of Mr. Jang. You might have known him for his publicity in murdering." Agust D nodded as he looked at Him. "I do. But, why?"

"As I said, you will understand everything later." Shrugging it off, "Ok!"

"Please let me know if you are free anytime later. We can go to the Daegu main police Quarters to find the information. If I go and ask them for the details they definitely won't give them to me. So I called you."

"Clever." D smirked. "We can go after lunch. I am free." He stated. "Then after lunch, it is. Thank you so much."

D shook his head. "It's fine. It looks like you are doing something good. Wait, don't tell me you will kill him!"

"As I said-" "I will understand everything later. But why don't you tell me, so that I can do it, instead of you." "I take it as my job, sir. I know you can do it or you will do it.. But, since it is my responsibility, I wanna do it. For my PEOPLE."

"That's touching. Anyways, will go after lunch." Agust D said while clutching onto his heart.

"Sure!"

_At the Daegu Main Police Headquarters_

Agust D showed his Identity card to the Jailer and The jailer sent them in, approving, With Jin.

~~~

........."That will be a secret, hyung. You don't need to worry, ok?" Jin said while remembering something, which made him smile.

"Ok!" Hoseok said and left.

"He loves you, hyung. He loves you! I noticed the smile while he was looking at you. Exactly the way, how I smile when I look at Taehyung.." He mumbled out in pure happiness for his brother.

"He is the best for you. And I don't need to kill or threaten anyone to take good care of you.."

__________________________________________________