Chapter 5: The "Realization"

_Next morning_

_Saturday_

Jin's POV

Fresh morning. Fresh start! I'm really happy for what happened yesterday. It is memorable. Spending time with your loved ones is different from spending time with new people. And it's just new for me, because I never communicated with people nor talked to them, not like I talk everyday with the customers. It's strange!

I should meet up with hyung and cookie. I should cook something very fast. They might be waiting for me in the cafe. The time is... OMG, 6: 46 A.M? I should goooo.

I think I'll wear a black hoodie. Since I love hoodies.

________________________

_At the cafe_

_At 8: 14 A.M._

"Hey hyung. Hey cookie! Good morning!" Jin greeted both of them with a smile. "Good morning. I'm hungry." Hoseok and Jungkook said in unison. "The food is ready. So, don't need to worry~" Jin sang a song and sat on the table where they both were sitting.

After eating, Jin started the conversation. "Today, like usual, we won't have many customers. So, what shall we do?" Hoseok said, "Why don't we do something useful for our way to end the CEO?" When he saw Taehyung coming into the cafe. Jungkook was excited too. "Sounds fun, hyung! I'm in!"

Jin face became gloomy. "What do you mean, hyung?" Hoseok said, "Listen, Jinnie. I and cookie, will wait in the kitchen for you. You need to greet him." Meanwhile, taehyung saw jin and waved at him. Hoseok let Jin wave at him. And Jin waved back happily.

Taehyung, sat in the corner, waiting for Jin to come.

Hoseok continued what he was saying. "Then, excuse yourself after some good minutes of talking, that you have something to do in the kitchen, or I will call you if he's not leaving you. I'll tell eveything to you there. Ok? While you talk to him, I will talk to cookie, about what he has to do. This will help the plan."

________________________

_Meanwhile Jin and Taehyung_

Jin went to where taehyung was sitting.

Jin greeted Taehyung first. "Good morning, Tae Tae! I'll bring the same order for you. Wait here!" He said smiling wide. Taehyung stopped him from going. "I would like to have something else!"

Jin got surprised, however.. said, "Oh! You want the menu? Or you have something in your mind?" Taehyung put his hand u der his chin, thinking. "Hm, let me think. I will have a Black currant cake."

Jin put his hands in the air and went inside to bring the dessert. "BLACK CURRANT CAKE.. HERE COMES TAE TAE!! Wheeeee~" For which Taehyung chuckled. Jin came back with the dessert. "Here's your order, sir! Enjoy!.. Back to normal jin. Taehyung, what's up? So early in the morning? No work today?"

Taehyung glanced at his watch. "It's just 8: 30 in the morning. Jin. And should I not visit you, Often? You said I can. Yesterday." Jin didn't mean it that way. "That's not what I meant. I just asked. Because, I'm curious? Maybe."
.
.

"You really have a good taste. Tae Tae. I don't eat these cakes a lot but, the previous one is my favorite, all time favorite. This one feels like it entered the favorite list of mine." He stated honestly.