Chapter 39: The "Help"

Days later.. Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook were totally being detached. They both took care of his brother and Taehyung visited Jin and made him happy and normal in days.

Now, Jungkook was hanging out in the cafe because it is his responsibility.. Having lot of works in the cafe is really tiring him and this is his reason.

Hoseok is doing his job and having a lot of responsibilities in his office, he is hanging out with computers, folders and papers. And that is his reason.

Jin decided to just make a plan to get the two assholes together and teach them a lesson. And days passing by, Jin is working on it.

_One day_

"Hello, is this Agust D" Someone from a line asked the detective, Agust D. "Yes, it is. How can I help you?" Agust D said as he looked through the newspaper.

"I have something to talk to you. I say this is important." The guy said taking the other's total attention. "First off.. Who are you!?" He asked while looking through the newspaper.

"I will tell you everything, once we have met." The guy assured. Agust D smirked. "So, it means I have to risk it. Fine. We will see how important the work is." He said, while nodding.

"Will you let me know when will you be free?" The guy asked totally being humble from the beginning. Agust D nodded as he continued, "Sure! I will be going to Daegu, this week. I consider that is more important for me than this. I hope you understand."

"I can understand. And by the way.. I have work in Daegu too. Let me know once you are free. This work is in Daegu." The guy confirmed making it more suspicious. Agust D who was reading the newspaper put it aside, "Alright! This looks like a plan. I better be armed."

"I am harmless, D." "Woah! I really wanna see you right now. Anyways, I will let you know everything. You can save this number."

"Sure, thank you so much!" Agust D hummed.

"Ok!"

_Meanwhile at Jin's place_

Mr. Lee visited Jin. "Hello, Uncle! How are you? Are you okay? Is that still hurting or-" Jin stopped with a smile on his face. "Uncle! I am totally fine. Seokie hyung and cookie took care of me well. The pain is no more. I am totally and perfectly fine, uncle. How are you? Well, how is aunty?"

Mr. Lee smiled softly. "She is fine, but she wants me near her all the time. She misses me and she has been falling sick very often, recently. I don't know why!"

Jin nodded. "Maybe because she is becoming old uncle. She must be really bothering about you and your health nowadays. Don't Perry, uncle. Stay with aunty and let her be happy. That is more important to her."

Mr. Lee sighed. "Yes, hero. But, seokie wants me. While, you were injured and had to take care of you, he left everything behind. And now he is suffering with work a bit. I am not saying that it is bad to leave work behind, but he need rest, too, right!?"

Jin nodded as his expression changed to guilt. All that is seen was guilt. Guilt was written on his face. Noticing it, Mr. Lee put his hand on Jin's shoulder. "Jinnie, you are guilty, ain't ya?" Jin immediately looked at Mr. Lee. He nodded after sighing.

Mr. Lee smiled, "My heroes grew to be the best. You were the best, you are the best and you will be the best. Don't feel guilty, Jinnie. Ok wait! Answer the questions. How much do you want yourself to feel normal than guilty?"

Jin pouted a bit, thinking. "Very much! I wanna do anything to make myself feel normal than guilty." He said, "Ok, then how much for you want me to go Daegu and take care of my mother?" Jin again thought for a moment. "More than very much."

Mr. Lee smiled. "Then why don't you go and help your brother, yourself? I mean do what I will do. Like arranging a schedule. Setting a meeting with foreign and local deligates, etc." He said.

Jin doubtfully looked at Mr. Lee. "Do you think, I can do that? I mean, he already thinks I am injured and that makes him reject the idea of me being his assistant."

Mr. Lee hummed. "But, if he really thinks you are still in pain, then he wouldn't leave you, would he?" Mr. Lee asked wiggling his eyebrows. "That's right!!" Jin exclaimed and they both high five'd and they giggled together.

"I will leaving to Daegu before telling him about it, ok?" Mr. Lee asked and Jin nodded, "Ok, uncle."

They reached the KSJ, they went straight inside. All the people bowed to them. Jin just bpwed back politely with a smile on his face. They heard murmurs like,

'He is the owner's son! Wahh! He is so handsome.'

'He is Kim Seokjin? The KSJ? Daebak! Mr. Jung's brother. The whole family is beautiful and kind.'

'He is so well mannered. A gentleman!'

Jin smiled with Mr. Lee as they went straight into the Main office, where the Jung works.

"Baby? What are you doing here?"

"I am here to help you."

"What do you mean?"

__________________________________________________