Chapter 8: The "Problem solved"

The car stopped at the hospital. Police officer said taking Mr. Lee's attention, "Sir, we are here."

The police officer and Mr. Lee is currently in the hospital, heading towards the room where Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim is.
A nurse asked them to hurry up because the visiting hours are ending.

Mr. Lee went inside and put his hand on his friend's hand. "Hyungsik, how are you? Do you remember me?" Police officer bowed to them and smiled saying, "I'll leave first."

Mr. Kim slowly opened his eyes. Saw Mr. Lee crying in front of his eyes. "Bongsuk. I do remember you. How will I forget you?" A tear dropped from Mr. Kim's eyes as he said that.

Mr. Lee wiped the tear away. "What happened? Can you tell that to me?"

Mr. Kim nodded slowly. "I will explain everything to you, once I get discharged."

Mr. Lee nodded and was embarrassed for asking the question. "Ok! I'm happy that I met you. But, I never thought I would, like this. Definitely not like this."

~The day of discharge~

Mr. Lee took care of Mr. Kim and his wife. He did everything that is necessary to them.
He is now getting ready for discharge. Mr. Lee didn't forget about the kids. He called Mrs. Kang frequently knowing the whereabouts of the kids.

Mr. Lee held onto Mr. Kim as he guided him to the car. "Slow, Hyungsik." arranged for them to get them back.

Mr. Kim sat on the car. He looked at Mr. Lee and said, "We are going to talk about it, bongsuk. Come with me."

"Ok! But, where are we going?"

"We are going back to Seoul."

Mr. Lee excused himself to talk to Mrs. Kang.

"Hello, Mrs. Kang. We are coming back to Seoul."

"Hello, Mr. Lee. Ok. But, what do you mean by 'We'?"

"I'll tell you everything once I'm there. Take care of the kids. I'll get going. Bye!"

Mrs. Kang didn't get to answer, because Mr. Lee is dealing with a wounded person, he cut the call. They got back to Seoul. Mr. Lee stayed with Mr. Kim in their house.

Mr. Kim sat down on the couch.he signaled Mr. Lee to come and sit with him. "Ah Bongsuk. Come, sit."

Mr. Lee put his hand on him and said with concern. "Are you fine, now? Did you take your medicines?"

Mr. Kim nodded as he spoke out. "I did, I did.
So, where are you living now?"

Mr. Lee didn't want to urge things. Not want to "mess" things up.

"I'm working with Mr. Kim of the Seok's.
I am his personal home assistant."

"Ah. They are so kind. They even made a contract with us. And we met on the day before the accident. And we were going to the hotel where the Canadians are, and the accident happened. Split seconds." He sighed. "Now where are they?"

Mr. Lee smiled bitterly and looked down. He took a deep breath and looked at Him again. "They are not with us anymore.
They left their kids behind. Little kids. They are not even 5. What should I tell them? What should I tell them when they ask me about their parents?" Mr. Lee is showing all his sadness in the form of anger on Mr. Jang, who is now yelling out of nowhere.

Mr. Kim gasped at The other's words. "What are you talking about? They are dead? I'm sorry. And what do you mean by kids? Not even 5?
I have a kid, he is 3 now. Oh my god! What type of test is this to their family. I hope everything will end up fine. You have to take care of them, Bongsuk. I will help you if you want to."

Mr. Lee again nodded. "It's ok, Hyungsik. I hope so, too.
Tell me what happened there."

Mr. Kim started as he went back to what happened. "As I told you, we met the day before and we agreed to meet on the day of accident, in a hotel. We wanted to go together, to where the Canadian delegates are. That's it."

Mr. Lee asked with a serious face. "Did you get threatened by someone?"

Mr. Kim thought for a second. "No. But, when we met, Mr. Kim got a text from somebody. He become restless after seeing that. I asked him if-" A small boy appeared in front of them and interrupted the man.

"Appa!"

Mr. Kim smiled at the boy. "Taehyungie, how are you? You got up early, today? Good boy."

Baby Taehyung smiled cutely as he answered. "Yes, appa."

"Bongsuk, this is my son. Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He introduced his son to Mr. Lee.
And where is yoongi hyung?" He turned to see The baby boy.

Mr. Lee ruffling the boy's hair he said, "Hello little hero, Taehyung. I'm Lee Bongsuk."

Taehyung turned to answer his father. "He is sleeping, appa. I woke up to see you." Then turned to see the uncle. "Hello, uncle." He greeted.

Mr. Lee looking at Mr. Kim he asked. "you have 2 sons? That's sweet.
I'll have to go through the phone. I have a lot of work to do. Take care. Don't stress yourself too much. I'll see you later."

Mr. Kim with a smile he said, "You can stay here, until you complete your works. Ok. I'll leave you to it. Take care you too."

Mr. Lee left upstairs. He went to the briefcase and opened the cover of the belongings of Mr. Kim. He switched on the phone. He went through the call log and the messages inbox, just to find a message from and unknown number.

The message:

You are not you, tomorrow. Remember.

He wanted to hack the number and wanted to know if it is really from Mr. Jang.

He went to known hacker. In no time, he hacked the number. And it indeed is from Mr. Jang.

"This A*****e. I will put you in jail in no time."

Mr. Lee headed to the police station and told everything and also about the phone, what he found, to the police officer.
The police officer did everything that must be done. And managed to put Mr. Jang in the jail.

"You deserve this, piece of shit!"

__________________________________________________