Chapter 33: The "Meet"

_Sunday_

Taehyung's POV

I am supposed to go meet my Friend Sehun, hangout! I got ready and I spotted Sehun outside my house. "Hey, Sehun!"

Sehun smiled and waved towrds me. "Hello, my man. Hmm, muscle man. I see. Let's go."

Taehyung chuckled. "Alright!"

I and Sehun went to the mall to buy some clothes and wanted have lunch in a restaurant. We spotted a luxurious restaurant and went inside. I and Sehun completed our lunch in like 20 and headed out to the counter.

Is that Jin? I thought I saw jin from the corner of my eye. I framed Jim's face. I quickly went out to see if that's Jin or not. I saw someone walking out hurriedly.

I tried to stop him and with out thinking I said, "Statue." The person just stood there without turning back. I continued. "Is that you Jin?" Before he could turn the other person around, Sehun called for me, out loud.

"TAEHYUNG, COME LET'S GO. WHAT'S WRONG?" I turned back and looked at the person one last time and waved to Sehun. I went back to Sehun when the person was already gone out of sight.

"What happened!?" Sehun asked in concern.

"I thought I saw somebody I know."

______________________________________________

Jin's POV

He didn't even call me. Been a week when I last time I talked to him. What if I visit him?
Will he mind? I will let Taehyung know.

Jin: Hey! Taehyung..
(Sent)

Jin: Good morning!
(Sent)

Jin:You did not even call or text me.
(Sent)

Jin: Omo! Are you busy?
(Sent)

I gotta put an eye on Taehyung and protect him. But, if he knows he will definitely question me or get annoyed. It is all because Mr. Jang and his son. I'mma do something with you two.
You are eating up my mind.

Ding!

Oh! He saw the messages.

Taehyung: Oh, Jin!
(Sent)

If I see his messages, will that make me waiting for him? I better not avoid him. I have a mission to do.

Taehyung: I wasn't busy but I went out to meet a friend.
(Sent)
(Seen)

A whole week? Do you want me to believe me? Sure then.

Jin: Oh! Enjoyed?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Yes! You know something?
(Sent)
(Seen)

No, I don't!

Jin: What's that?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: I saw someone just like you, but it's not you. He is just like you.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Oh! Interesting. How did you know?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Did you call out for him?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: His side profile was exactly like you and his broad shoulders. And his thin waist, was exactly like you!
(Sent)
(Seen)

This message is deleted

Did I see that right!?

Jin: Wait, what?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Nothing. And I did call out for him. My friend called for me and I turned back and answered him. And when I turned back again, he left!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Ohh!
(Sent)
(Seen)

Taehyung: Ok! I will talk to you later. Gotta go to work right.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Sure!
(Sent)
(Seen)

__________________________________________________

Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook are busy dealing with their jobs. Jin was keeping an eye on Taehyung that he is always safe. And keeping him safe.

Being busy and they stopped talking to each other.

__________________________________________________

Next chapter:

" ": Good job, my boy. Make a good use of it. Don't waste it. If Leo is not dead at the end of the day, he will definitely come to kill you.

" ": Sure, appa!

Taehyung: Today, I will definitely confess my feelings to Jin. Today is the day and I believe it.

Jin: Let's meet, Byungwoo.
You are so interested in meeting me, aren't ya? I wanna meet you too. Let's put a checkmate to this!

__________________________________________________