Chapter 11: The "D-Day"

As usual, the 2 families thought that everything is on their side. And technically that's not, from the supernatural's point of view. Everything seemed to be going smoothly and that's when things started to get a little out of hand.

A disaster, a heartbreaking event occured which is for both of the families.

Mr. Kim has suddenly passed away with severe lung problem, which started on the day of accident. Every now and then, coughing made it more worse than before. Neglecting it, was the only mistake Mr. Kim did. Everybody asked him to go on for a check up but not doing so, worsened the situation.

The whole family was in utter shock. Was not able to feel as normal as they used to be with the other family. They thought they have to give some time to the family to overcome the pain they are going through. The kids growing up, moving on from the incident happened, are now handsome men.

All the three boys from the other are also handsome men.
Jin, who is interested in baking, is now with a Cafe.
(Author: Quite famous, I might add)

Jungkook, who is interested in electronics, etc, he has a Internet cafe.
(Author: A perfect Hacker, too)

Hoseok: He takes care of his Uncle's company.

_______________________

~At present~

Hoseok POV

Taehyung... That name is familiar. Ah, Yes! Suga's brother. Are they same, the person I know and the person I met, for the deal!? But, he is a Kim and I don't know this person's last name. We will soon find everything later. I gotta sleep. He yawned as he searched for his phone. Wait a minute.

I will text Suga.

Suga 😴: Hey, suga!? How are you doing?
(Sent)

________________________

~Back to the past~

Jin went upto Hoseok in excitement. He settled down beside Hoseok and cleared his throat taking his attention. "Hey, Seokie hyung!" Hoseok as looked at him, he beames at his brother. "Hello, Jinnie baby! What's up?"

Jin nodded and started. "What if we make up a business?" Hoseok squint his eyes. "What do you mean, Jinnie?"

Jin clicked his tongue, he puckered his lips as he tried finding right words to explain it to him. "You know like, Kill the people, who wants to kill the innocent!? It will be a secret. We can plan things up. I have the perfect way to keep things right in order. Like the thriller movies, I mean."

Hoseok just put his finger under his chin as he thought about it. "Sounds good. But, it doesn't really suit us, Jinnie. Even though you have a perfect plan to get it right. We can't do it."

Jin whined as he locked his fingers with Hoseok's arms, wobbling his brother to convinvlce him. "Ah, hyung? Why negative? Just listen to me....." Jin tells his side of the plan. Somehow it is convincing to him. He agreed.

Jin with a satisfied smiled he sat back in his place. "I will talk to cookie about this. He will definitely say ok. I know about him."

Hoseok smiled at him. It really did seem convincing. "I like it. We will do it." Jin said everything to Jungkook, and instantly Jungkook agreed to it.

"Mission Possible"

_________________________

_To the present_

_Sunday_

Hoseok's POV

Ah, Who woke me up this early. Cooookie?