|84| What Happens Next

"Are they gone?"

Aizawa blinked at the sudden change in behaviour, stealing a glance towards the door and nodding, watching suspiciously as the female inhaled, straightening herself up and staring at her servants in the eyes.

"Support Division, work on healing Itona and Karma," she commanded, the said Division getting to work and kneeling down, cleaning up the former male's blood and trying to help the second male who scowled, gently pushing them away and insisting that he was fine. Rie sighed, walking up to him and sharing eye contact with him, the rest of the servants anticipating with wide eyes.

"If you're 'fine', as you put it..." she gently punched his arm and lightly kicked him in the shin, the male hissing and glaring, "then... that shouldn't have hurt, right?"

"Screw you, Rie..."

She only sighed, placing her hands on her hips and gazing down at the now-unconscious male.

"Get some rest, Karma."

She sighed, nodding towards the group who started bandaging him up, the female turning towards Nagisa with a small scowl on her face.

"Nagisa." The boy jolted upon being addressed, turning and asking her what the issue was. She let out a low hum, walking up to the suddenly terrified boy, narrowing her eyes as she leaned in closer.

"R-Rie?"

"Have you been using your Quirk on me?"

He stiffened, shaking his head slowly.

"Right..." she nodded, "I don't believe you."

He sweat-dropped before letting his shoulders fall, rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish expression.

"I... have..." he muttered, "for the entirety of the holidays..."

She blinked once.

Then, she blinked again.

"Remind me... what the limit of your Quirk is..."

"Three days," he whispered meekly.

"And how long did the holidays last?"

"Three weeks," he whispered meekly again.

The room was silent.

"Well... what's done is done, we can't do that much about it," she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck, "get some rest, Nagisa; using your Quirk drains a lot of your energy, both emotionally and physically."

"'Kay," he muttered, yawning.

"Right... now that that's sorted," she turned back to the servants, "Itona, head down with me. We're going to the Training Rooms. Maehara and Isogai, prepare a proper meal that'll be ready for both Killua and Alluka when they're ready." She eyed Aizawa. "You can come with us if you want."

He sighed, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Might as well do something," he hummed, still struggling to wrap his head around the events that had just happened. He followed the teenagers outside the dining room and into the closet underneath the stairs, the female shoving the door open and walking down.

"It's a bit tight here, watch your step."

They descended the long flight of stairs and eventually came to a stop to another door, the female, unlocking it with a key - that Aizawa didn't notice she even had in the first place. They were greeted with a long corridor of doors. Itona turned to Rie.

"Which one are they in?"

She listened.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

It was quiet and faint, but it was there.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

She mindlessly headed down the corridor, pausing in front of an iron door - the sixth one, was it?

"Itona," she stated simply, not making eye contact with any of the four, "Killua's in here. You know what to do."

"Mhmm," he nodded, the assassin stepping aside and touching the door.

"Melt," he whispered, the iron door melting as Aizawa blinked.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ɪᴛᴏɴᴀ ʜᴏʀɪʙᴇ
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴇ: sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ; ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀssᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ
ǫᴜɪʀᴋ: ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄs

ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄs ᴀʟʟᴏᴡs ɪᴛᴏɴᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ. ʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴜsᴇs ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄs ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ʀᴏʙᴏᴛs, ᴅʀᴏɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇs - ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ. ɪᴛᴏɴᴀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴅᴇɴsᴇ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟs, ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴs. ʀᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴄs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡs ɪᴛᴏɴᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ɪs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

The door melted, revealing a shirtless Killua, with scars over his body. The female's eyes softened, Itona gently pushing past her and melting the iron chains that bound him to the ceiling. He groaned as he was let down, hissing in pain as he landed on his feet, letting his vision focus momentarily as he let out a soft whine, the female's violet fringe hanging over her golden eyes, emitting bloodlust in small waves, shocking Aizawa as Itona spared her a fleeting glance before he gazed down.

"Where's Alluka?" he asked softly.

"I don't know," he whispered hoarsely, curling up into a small ball. Itona's eyes softened, though they widened as a large crack formed in the wall. He flinched, gazing back at the female.

"Rie?"

"We need to find Alluka," she whispered, "you know what they do to her, Itona."

He lowered his head, standing up.

"What are your orders, Crimson?"

~TIMESKIP~

"Rie!" a child-like voice snapped the female out of her trance, the female barely having any time to register what had happened, her waist was tightly gripped by two pairs of arms. The female stumbled, losing her balance and sighing as she gazed down at the two children. "You're safe!"

She smiled gently.

"Yeah," she assured, patting their heads gently.

"Sorry to ruin the moment..." Karasuma spoke slowly, "but..."

The trio turned to him.

"Now that your..." the butler hesitated, "legal guardians... have been arrested... you are now the mistress of this house."

She blinked, her shoulders falling as she huffed.

"Your point being?"

"Would you like us to stay at the manor?"

She blinked.

Ah, she hadn't thought about what would happen to the servants if she went with Aizawa.

Her eyes travelled to the children.

If I leave them here...

"If I may..."

All eyes turned to Aizawa who had a hand up in proposition.

"Go on, Eraser."

A small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, pulling his phone out and tapping on the screen a few times.

"I'm sure U.A. could do with a few more workers."

He turned to the siblings.

"And you two need a better place to stay... so why not come to U.A.?"