|30| Exam Time

The entirety of the first three days of the next week was filled with written exams, from Japanese to Maths to English to Modern History. Overall, the girl thought she fared pretty well - with Karma tutoring her, it was hard to not make any mistakes as he... well, he was the Devil. Any small mistake and she'd have to deal with his pranks for a month - that was the deal. With that promise in mind, the girl made it her personal mission to pass both the written and practical.

And it didn't really help that she had just gone on a mission the previous night, despite her protests.

The written exams whizzed by and Aizawa trudged into the class, instructing the class to change into the Hero Costumes and meet him down at the Practical Exam Area in the Centre Plaza, the students doing as they were told and heading down to the said area only to find themselves face-to-face with not just their homeroom teacher but the entire teaching faculty.

"The practical exam will start." The students didn't respond, only murmuring among themselves and coming up with different reasons as to why the entire staff of U.A. would be down there. "Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the Training Camp, then don't make any dumb mistakes."

"There's... a lot of teachers," Jiro decided to be the one to voice everybody's thoughts.

"Knowing you lot, you all probably - no, definitely," he corrected himself, "- to have gathered information ahead of time from the senior students, and have some idea as to what the practical component consists of."

"We're fighting robots like in the entrance exams, right?" beamed Kaminari.

"This'll be a walk in the park!" cheered the pink-haired girl beside him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble," a familiar voice emerged from the man's scarf, their principal popping out from inside the grey Capture Weapon. The students' eyes bulged. Since when was the Principal- "But the exams are changing this year!"

"Aww," whined the pair. Rie snuck a glance at their homeroom teacher who didn't look at all fazed that his boss had just popped out of his scarf, the girl sweatdropping at his deadpan expression. I'm surprised that he lets him do it... he doesn't look that shocked... "Hang on... different how?"

"Well, this year," he hummed, sliding down the Erasure Hero's Capture Weapon and landing on the ground with help from Thirteen, "well, from now on we want to focus on person-to-person combat and Hero Work, as well as stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So..." his snout darkened with a small grin, "we'll have you fight in teams of two - with one team of three - against one teacher!"

"Against... the teachers?" whispered Uraraka in shock.

"H-hang on, if I may, sir," the girl raised her hand, "wouldn't the team of three be unfairly advantaged?"

"Ah, yes, I was just about to get to that," he acknowledged, the girl nodding slightly, "your teams of two and one of three have already been decided, as well as who goes up against who. These were determined on my discretion based on various factors such as fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships. So, here they are!"

"First off, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team," Aizawa began, smirking as he loosened his scarf, "against me."

"Midoriya and Bakugo are on a team," pointed out Nezu, "and their opponent-"

"IS HERE!" a familiar voice shouted. Class 1-A drastically paled.

Bakugo and Midoriya on a team?!