|28| Rie's Home

Tonnes of Assassination Classroom characters in here, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rie Hassake was rich.

She was humble about it, not gloating or boasting about her wealth to anybody. Truth be told, all the money that she and her family had earnt purely came from their kills - or, in Ace's former case, Hero work.

So it came to Shoto Todoroki's surprise when he arrived at her mansion to see a tall man dressed in a formal, black business suit. He had spiky black hair with eyebrows and piercing dark eyes, discussing something in a low voice with a few of the teaching faculty. Feeling someone's stare, he turned with a raised brow, his tense form visibly relaxing as he made eye contact with the student.

"Ah, you must be Todoroki Shoto?" he raised an eyebrow, the boy nodding hesitantly, startled as the man bowed slightly, "I'm Karasuma, Rie's butler."

His eyes bulged.

Butler?!

An amused smile spread across his normally stoic face.

"I assume she hasn't informed you of her wealth?" The boy shook his head slowly, coming into a clearing and he had to crane his neck to see the roof of the mansion - which he couldn't come close to seeing. Karasuma hummed, leading the boy inside, the boy struggling to wrap his head around the fact that despite he was the son of the Number 2 Hero - regrettably - he only lived in a traditional Japanese house; not that he hated it, but just who were Rie's parents? He voiced his thoughts aloud, frowning as the butler faltered slightly, telling him that her parents were well-known but it was 'Rie's place to tell'. He responded hesitantly, opening the door to reveal a pink-haired boy, blue-haired girl, - were they a girl? - and Rie who was glancing back and forth between the pair pleadingly, unsure of what to do. Her face brightened as her eyes landed on the awestruck boy. The boy turned, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Eh~? Rie, is this your boyfriend?"

The boy could have sworn he saw a Devil's tail and horns pop up behind him.

"Wh-Karma!"

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴀᴋᴀʙᴀɴᴇᴀʟɪᴀs: sᴇᴍɪ-sᴇɴɪᴏʀɪᴛɪs
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴇ: ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ
ǫᴜɪʀᴋ: ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡs ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴏғ ʜᴏʀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴀɪʟ. ɪᴛ ᴀᴅᴅs ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴄᴜɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴍɪsᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ. ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs ǫᴜɪʀᴋ, ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴜsᴇs ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ғᴏᴜʟ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋs ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs. ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴜsᴇs ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ's ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ.

"A-anyway, you have your books and Hero Costu-"

"Rie has a boyfriend?!" squealed a voice, the girl yelping as she was tackled by a blonde. She had long straight strawberry-blonde hair parted in the middle and worn behind her shoulders. Her aqua eyes shone with mischief as she fluttered her eyelashes. Her gaze shifted from Todoroki to Rie, the corners of her lips curling upwards. "Oho~?"

"Don't you start too-"

"What's your name, cutie?" she smirked.

"Rio, no flirting with the guests," she interceded sharply, slightly annoyed as she sent her a pout.