|12| In The Hospital

"Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured and the girl, everyone is unharmed."

"What about Aizawa?" croaked Asui, hopping up to the detective. He lowered his gaze.

"Comminuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor has shattered into small pieces and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects."

"What about Thirteen?" Ashido questioned.

"They have been treated. The laceration from the back to the upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive, as well as All Might," he explained, the students breathing sighs of relief, "Recovery Girl's healing is enough to threat the both of them, so he's in the infirmary."

"What about Midoriya?" checked Iida.

"Midori... oh, the treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too," he beamed, "now, head back to your-"

"You said that Rie was harmed, how is she?" Todoroki interrupted.

"Ri-oh..." the man sighed, "both of her ribs have broken and we have a suspicion one of her ribcages may have punctured her lungs..."

The class hushed.

"Right... go back to class, we'll deal with things from here."

~TIMESKIP~

"Hey, do you guys want to see her after school?" muttered Ashido.

"'Her'?" Uraraka echoed.

"You know... Rie..." she murmured, the students falling silent. Iida nodded, standing up at the front of the classroom with Yaoyozoru.

"Tsukauchi said that they were being treated in Hosu hospital," he announced, "if Principal Nezu allows it, we will visit both of them."

"If not, we can send her cards and gifts and... stuff..." added Yaoyozuru, the class agreeing. The principal walked in, sliding the door open as Iida placed him onto the teacher's stand. He raised a paw into the air.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation about wanting to see Rie," he smiled, "and I grant you all permission to visit her! However, I will be accompanying you with Midnight, in case anything should happen."

He winked at his students who sweat-dropped at his happy-go-lucky and calm personality.

~TIMESKIP~

"Rie..."

It was truly a horrific sight to behold, really. Her entire torso was bandaged up and wires spat out from the machine. They stared at her in horror as she tore her gaze away from the window, grinning at her classmates and teachers, who were more relaxed than the teenagers.

"How are you feeling?" questioned the woman, "you seem awfully happy for someone who just got attacked."

"Yeah... U.A.'s a great school," she hummed, "you're doing a good job, Nez-"

"Rie!" A burst through the door, panting heavily as he called the girl's name. The students sweat-dropped as Midoriya fanboyed at seeing the Pro Hero, falling over as Iida called his name, the girl sighed as he brought his hand down and flicked her forehead, causing her to scrunch her nose.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴀssᴀᴋᴇʜᴇʀᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ sᴡᴏʀᴅ
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴇ: ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ǫᴜɪʀᴋ: ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ sᴡᴏʀᴅ

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs, ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ʜɪs ᴏᴘᴘᴏɴᴇɴᴛs. ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴅʀᴀᴡʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜɪs ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪᴛs ᴜsᴀɢᴇ, ʜᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴛɪɢᴜᴇᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘᴜᴛs ᴀ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ sᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇ ʜɪs sᴡᴏʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs.

"What's the big deal, Ace?!"

He sharply gazed at her, opening his mouth in annoyance.

"You were attacked by Villains!"

"At least be gentle with your sister!"

Her classmates deadpanned as they watched their interaction before the man sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Try not to worry me next time, will you?" he muttered, the girl smiling.

"I'll try, Ace."

"By the way, Nezu... I've made my decision." The mouse-bear-dog-animal gazed up curiously as he motioned for her to continue. She clenched her fist victoriously, waiting until her classmates had filed out. The principal nodded, the next sentence causing both him and Midnight to break out into wide smiles.

"I want to be in the third-year class."