|18| The Bladed Hero, Stachel

"A-are you sure you should be walking around..."

"Yes."

"There's no point in trying to convince him otherwise, Rie," Present Mic placed a finger to his lips as he finger-gunned at the pair, falling dismal as the man shot him a dark glare, "he's stubborn."

"No, I'm not."

The walk back to the classroom was... awkward, to say the least.

"How's your brother?"

"H-he's good... business is going well..."

The conversation stopped as they ended up in front of the classroom, sliding the door open as her classmates' jaws dropped, the girl walking through and greeting her classmates first, knowing that Aizawa had let her in first and go ahead of him.

"I had some middle schoolers tell me not to worry about it," whined Sero.

"Don't worry about it," spoke Tsuyu, the girl covering her mouth to muffle her laughter as the boy cried out. Todoroki spared a glance at her as she set her bag down, gazing over at him with a quizzical expression, "oh, Rie, you're back."

"Hey," she greeted simply, turning back to the dual-haired boy and raised a brow, "did you want to say something?"

"How are your... lungs..." after saying the sentence aloud, the boy suddenly realized how stupid it sounded; thankfully, the girl brushed it off, claiming that she would be fine as long as she didn't overuse her Quirk. Feeling someone's eyes peeled on her, she swivelled around to face Iida staring back down at his desk as he recalled what his brother had informed him the last time he visited him.

"We'll be having a Hero informatics class," Aizawa drawled as he came to a stop behind the podium, the class rising into an uproar as he pushed a button, "code names. You'll be coming up with Hero Names."

They started cheering, the assassin groaning and resting her head on her desk.

She wasn't the one to come up with the name 'Poison Dart'; it was strange, really... she didn't even use poison in her assassinations or any other substance for that matter. One possible reason why she could have earned that name was that she had a similar aura to that of a snake when she assassinated people so that could explain the 'Poison'... she threw her knives and weapons like daggers and darts... so she guessed it was fitting?

"This goes back to the Pro Hero drafts I mentioned the other day; the drafts in the second and third-years after students have gained experience, they can become immediate assets to the Pro Heroes... in other words, for them to extend offers to you first-years shows that they are interested in your future potential."

He pushed a button, numbers appearing on the blackboard.

Rie: 6,309Todoroki: 4,123
Bakugo: 3,556
Tokoyami: 360
Iida: 301
Kaminari: 272
Yaoyorozu: 108
Kirishima: 68
Uraraka: 20
Sero: 14

"Huh?! But I/she didn't even participate!" the class exclaimed, her bulging eyes met her homeroom teacher's dark eyes, sending her a mental message as she nodded silently, understanding why. It's because they all know of your... Villainous... personality... and strive to want to see the best out of you. They all want to see you become a grand Pro Hero, and they all see your potential... they want to help you discover that you can be a Hero, Rie. It all depends on you.

"These are the number of requests that each student received; keeping these results in mind, whether anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with Pros," he spoke, "these Hero Names are temporary, but if you don't take it seriously-"