|16| The Class Rep's Brother

"Hey, Stain, you sure he'll be arriving here?"

A man crouched next to her as she jumped up onto the platform, adjusting her hood. He had a flat, triangular face with no nose, his tainted tongue with numerous small bumps. He had long, black, dishevelled hair which draped over his face, supported by his headband and mask. His beady, blood-red eyes shone with malice.

"Yeah, he'll be attracted to this area."

Just as the words left his mouth, a man wearing pale silver armour arrived, whirling around with a triumphant tone lacing his voice. The pair gave each other similar glances, nodding. His helmet covered his entire face, holes scattered along the base of it to - Rie assumed - allow him to speak and breathe easily, two curved horns behind it and a single spike poking from the back of his head. He wore knee-high boots with golden accessories and three thick metal pipes attached with a blue band.

"I've found you! The Hero Killer and Poison Dart!" his tone lowered, "but... I've been informed that you attend U.A. with my little brother..."

The girl paused, giving him a look as if to say 'so what?'. The man narrowed his eyes under his costume, standing forward and giving them a steely glare.

"But that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you, you hear?"

Stain licked his lips, smirking as he dashed forward, striking him.

"Mind you, Stain, I don't recall being told that I have to work alongside you," she drawled, the Pro Hero's eyes widening slightly as she leapt down from the building, landing quietly and swiftly as her cloak billowed around her, "dagger."

A dagger materialised in her hand, the girl lunging forward as the two Villains surprisingly worked together better than she had thought they would.

"For two Villains who often work alone, I would have never guessed that you two would be teaming up together," he smirked, failing to notice the girl behind him placing a hand behind her back, a sword materializing in her left hand as she swung it at the boy who barely dodged, the metal scraping against his armour, catching him off guard and allowing for Stain to strike him with his own weapon, licking the blood off his knife with a crazed smile adorning his features.

"I see... your blood... it tastes nice."

If it weren't for the agonising pain that wrenched across his entire body, Ingenium would have snorted out of pure ridiculousness.

But it hurt to move, and the man wanted nothing more than to lunge and attack the pair, albeit one of them being his younger brother's classmates. The girl gazed down at him, summoning her spear as she inhaled, exhaling deeply. She slowly drew it across her exposed skin, his eyes widening as the blood dripped down from the metal.

"I'm sorry, Class Rep."

With that, she stabbed him in the arm, ignoring his yell of pain as he struggled to push himself up, managing to stare at the pair in the eyes, his head throbbing in pain as he tried to overlook the fact that he was swimming in his own pool of blood.

"All these Heroes... tainted and diagnosed with Hero Disease... it makes me sick," he growled, licking his lips maniacally, giving the girl a side glance, "I will never be killed by another Pro Hero, the only one who I will allow to kill me is All Might!"

"Agreed..." she lied, her vibrant orbs watching as the man hopped away, "great, now that he's gone-"

She bent over the boy as she noticed his phone started ringing, picking the vibrating phone up.

"Who... is it..." he muttered.

"It's Iid-Tenya," she quickly corrected herself, gazing over at the man as he wheezed, struggling to support himself, "don't, you're losing too much-hey! Don't blackout on me-hey, Ingenium!"

The last thing that the Pro Hero saw was the girl leaning over him, panting heavily as she tried to stop his blood flow. He frowned slightly, wincing through the pain as his breathing became shallower by the second. His vision faded, the last thing he heard before blacking out was a frantic call pleading for help:

"Someone, help! We need backup; he's rapidly losing blood!"