|101| The Support Department

"Oh, Rie, you're getting a Costume change as well?"

The said girl perked up to see Iida and Uraraka jogging towards her.

"You too?" she questioned, waiting on the stairs and facing the pair, "what changes are you thinking of?"

"I want something to be able to control my nausea, since I wanna make myself float, not just other things," Uraraka beamed, "then I can use the martial arts I learnt at my internship more!"

"Reducing the demerits of my Recipro would be ideal... I want to improve my radiator," the class president explained, "what about you?"

"The material's too hard to move around in, I figured it would be a lot easier if I could move easier and fight," she twisted her torso to demonstrate.

"I see... but what about your weapons?" questioned Uraraka, "wouldn't you want to do anything with them?"

"Hm..." she frowned, gazing up in thought, "maybe? I might add a belt so it's easier to access them but I don't need my-"

"Isn't that Deku?" Uraraka interrupted, running over and calling the green-haired boy's name, "Deku!"

"Don't run in the hallways!" hissed Iida, the assassin sweat-dropping as they headed over, "are you here for Costume improvements too?"

"Oh, Ii-"

A loud explosion suddenly rang from inside the studio, the force blowing back the boy as the trio jolted, coughing as equipment scattered around messily.

"You know, you really shouldn't just put everything you think of together!" growled a male voice. A female voice lowly chuckled.

"'Failure is the mother of invention', Mr. Power Loader," she quoted, "as Thomas Edison once said. Even if what I made doesn't work the way I planned, that doesn't mean it was a waste of time!"

"This isn't the time for that!" he snapped, "will you listen to me for once, Hatsume?!"

The smoke cleared to reveal a pink-haired female with a black striped tank top and pilot goggles laying on top of the dazed Hero-in-training.

"Oh? When did you get here?" she gazed down at the boy, ignoring Power Loader's grumbling as he ushered the standing trio in, apologising for the female's actions.

"Sorry 'bout the sudden explosion!" she beamed, "it's been a while, huh, Hero Course students... um... I've forgotten all of your names."

Iida was the first to respond.

"Tenya Iida! The one you used as an advertising tower during the Sports Festival!"

"Izuku... Midoriya," muttered the male, averting eye contact.

"Ochaco Uraraka," muttered the female, who had a pale face as she gazed absentmindedly at Midoriya.

"Uraraka?" Rie slowly blinked, "I'm Rie..."

"Cool! Well, I'm busy developing my babies, so I'll talk to you all later!" she turned, walking back into the studio as the four stared after her in perplexment.

Ba... bies?

"W-wait, we wanted to ask Power Loader about improving our Costumes..." Midoriya trailed off.

Hatsume stopped in her tracks, perking up as the trio in the back mentally readied themselves.

"Costume improvements?" she gasped, whirling back around and leaning in close to Midoriya, "sounds interesting!"