A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU

Heyo~

Heyo~

So, as of 20.11.2020, this story is ranked #1 in the 'TODOROKISHOTO' tag on Wattpad!

Thank you all so much for your support, I really enjoy writing this story and this is definitely one of my favourite fanfictions that I have ever written.

So as a gift to all of you, I have decided to publish one of my many spin-offs for this story. The spin-offs will take place in different anime but contain the Rie and her family, as well as her background of assassination. I have created drafts for quite a few fandoms already, but I would like you all to pick the fanfiction you would like me to publish first from the list below.

I may publish the rest in the future but for now, please choose:

Kill This Facade

Fandom: Assassination Classroom
Love Interest: Karma Akabane

Plot Summary:
Rie Hassake was raised to kill, and so far, she had killed every target that she was assigned. Perfect grades, a perfect record of killings, it's a complete shock to Class 3-E when she is announced as the new transfer student. However, they soon realise that she has no time to be playing around, with a cold heart and an equally distant personality that is clear to anybody.
Karma Akabane is a devilish delinquent, infamous in Kunigaoka Junior High for his many pranks and his high academic skill. Naturally, he is intrigued by the new student, wondering where she came from and what her background is. With the help of his classmates, he gradually finds more information about her.
Mission 'Kill Her Facade' is now underway.

The Earl's Assassin

Fandom: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
Love Interest: N/A

Plot Summary:
Rie Hassake was raised to kill, and so far, she had killed every target that she was assigned. Flawless in her strategy, she suddenly receives an anonymous request to assassinate the thirteen-year-old Earl Ciel Phantomhive, an orphan whose parents died in a fire three years prior and is known by many to be The Queen's Watchdog, among other infamous things.
Will her plan to kill the Earl succeed or will his butler interfere with her plans and lead her down a vastly different path?

Assassins Can Be Shinobi Too

Fandom: Naruto
Love Interest: TBC [possibly Sasuke or Shikamaru]

Plot Summary:
Team 7 consists of a diverse range of people.
There's Naruto Uzumaki, Konohagakure's resident loudmouth trouble-maker and outcast, infamously known for being the Nine-Tails' host. There's Sakura Haruno, a girl who is head-over-heels for the famous Sasuke Uchiha, the last known survivor of his clan's attack. There's their teacher, Kakashi Hatake, an apathetic, lazy and infamously tardy man who only wants the best for his students.
And finally, there's Rie Hassake, a girl who seemingly appeared out of nowhere and whose abilities seem to surpass Sasuke's and with a strong sense of bloodlust and apparently has 'seen it all before'.
Will she be able to prove that even she, a top-tier assassin, can be a Shinobi too?

Identity In The Dark [title may change]

Fandom: Black Clover
Love Interest: TBC [possibly Luck, Magna, Various!, Yuno or Asta]

Plot Summary:
Everybody has a dream, whether it is to become the Wizard King or to explore the many realms, or to gain the five Magic Stones.
For Rie Hassake, she doesn't have a dream. At least, that's what she'd like to think.
To many Knights in Black Bull, Rie Hassake is nobody more than one who remains in the shadows, one who has a stone-cold glare and despises social interaction. A year after Rie joins the Knights, an energetic, determined child joins the group, insistent on uncovering the shadow-clad girl's secrets. He incessantly comes back to bug her and interrogate her daily, until she finally cracks.
When the past comes back to haunt her, how will the many Knights react upon finding her true identity?

~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you again
Please post your response in
the comments section below
^-^