|105| Target: U.A. High

"The crushing of U.A..." frowned Aizawa, "there wasn't really a reason why I didn't tell them, but in the end, it doesn't change what they have to do. They just have to overcome everything."

The female wandered around, her senses sharp as she let her targets be exposed: her back, left side and right shin.

Technically... I have an advantage against the other students...

Karasuma hummed in agreement.

"A Hero is someone who can turn around a bad situation. In the first place, if they become Pros, then everybody will already know their Quirks," he shot, "so I'm sorry, but we look a little further ahead than everyone else."

She frowned, hiding behind a pole as a group of students flooded in, calling out to one another.

Target sighted.

Joke frowned.

"There is someone... who nobody knows the Quirk of, though..." Karasuma admitted aloud, "when she was injured in U.S.J..."

"Hey, this is bad... wasn't she one of the commentators for the Sports Festival?"

Aizawa's eyes widened, smirking to himself.

What'll you do... Rie?

"What's her Quirk, does anyone-"

"Can't she control and manipulate weapons?!" one yelled out, "oi, where'd she go?!"

Rie furrowed her brows, exhaling as she tapped the tank they were standing on.

"Would be a real shame if something happened..." she muttered, watching as they panicked.

"Down there!"

"Out of everyone in U.A... it's sure to say that she's the most hesitant when it comes to the Hero Course. She doesn't know what to do most of the time, because they conflict with her previously taught beliefs," the homeroom teacher spoke.

"Who, Rie?" Joke raised a brow, "who is that kid, anyway? The bloodlust I felt from the girl..."

She shuddered.

"Hey Karasuma~" whined Irina, the said male's eye twitching at the close contact, "how much has she improved? And why didn't she answer my question before..."

"As far as I know, only three of her classmates in 1-A are aware of it," he informed, "it would be best if you kept the information to yourself and the staff."

She straightened up, shocked.

"Only three?!"

"Something like... you fainted from not having enough oxygen?"

"Attack her!"

"I can't, I can't breathe-"

One by one, they began bending over, gasping for air.

"Sorry about this..." the female summoned a grappling hook, "but I kinda wanna pass... so I'll see you all later."

A minute later, her targets lit up, shining a bright blue.

"Those who have passed should go to the waiting room. Hurry."