|87| Hitoshi Shinso

"Oh, you're..."

A teenager with messy, dark purple hair stood in front of her, his dark purple eyes bearing into her golden pupils. He wore the U.A. gym uniform, his hands in his pockets and his eyes shifting occasionally to his left.

"The kid who fought Midoriya at the Sports Festival, right?"

The male stiffened, nodding.

"Shinso," Aizawa's voice came from the door as he entered the gym, his hands in his pockets as he made his way over to the teenagers, "you two have never formally met, have you?"

They shook their heads.

"Hitoshi Shinso, from the General Course, in Class 1-C," he introduced, the female nodding in acknowledgement, "and Rie Hassake, from the Hero Course in Class 1-A."

It was silent between them.

Aizawa was silent for a moment, heaving and straightening up.

"Rie, Shinso is looking to transfer into the Hero Course," he stated plainly, Shinso shooting him a mortified glance.

"Don't be so irrational," he lightly whacked the teenager over the head, the girl sweat-dropping.

"But I didn't even say any-"

"Let me finish," he stated curtly, the purple-haired male scowling and unwillingly obliging, "now then... the two of you will be having a small sparring match. First to surrender loses."

She blinked, watching as his retreating figure neared the wall, pulling out his device from his pocket.

"Aizawa-"

"Oh, and one more thing before you start," he gazed back up, "Rie, I want you to act as Crimson Death."

Ah...

She eyed Shinso, who masked a shocked expression.

"So... the rumours are true, then?" he murmured, "U.A. really did enrol a Villain..."

She readied her stance, summoning a dagger as his eyes slowly travelled to it, warily readying himself for the attack.