|4| Two-on-Two

"I am..." a voice anticipated, the door sliding open and revealing the Number 1 Pro Hero, "comingthroughthedoorlikeanormalperson!"

The class immediately burst into excited chatter, murmuring to each other about how ecstatic they were to be taught by All Might, who grinned at his students, requesting for them to put their uniforms on. As their cases were handed out, All Might paused longer at her table.

"Hassake... you made your decision yet?"

"About?"

"Moving up year groups."

Their voices were hushed, as to not inform any other students. However, this didn't stop many from listening to their conversation. And, considering that the entire class was silent, it wasn't that hard.

"I... I'll do it, but maybe not now," she murmured, standing up and clutching her box and walking out. Much to her expectancy, multiple people swarmed around her curiously, asking what was going on and why she was leaving them. She held up a hand to signal their silence, giving them a silent glare.

"I'm not leaving just yet; because of my experience in the Hero society and my high academics," she stated slowly, "Aizawa and some other teachers have suggested moving up into the third-year class... but I want to wait a while, get a bit more experience in this class before I make any rash decisions..."

With that, she changed into her Hero Costume, which was vastly different from her assassin cover. Her Hero Costume consisted of a jacket, multiple pockets inside for her different weapons of choice. Her sword was hanging from her belt and her dagger in her pocket. Her boots were lightweight, her entire outfit black as to hide against the dark background.

"Hang on... All Might..." she murmured, walking up to him, "there's 21 of us. You mentioned we'd be in pairs..."

"Ah, yes. Eraser did tell me that you'd be either sitting out or joining a pair to make a trio... depends on what you want, really."

She sighed, stating that she'd be sitting out and watching her classmates battle it out with each other. He nodded in satisfaction, explaining the rules:

The class would be split up into pairs and fighting each other using their Quirks: one pair was Villains and the other was Heroes. The Villains were to guard a makeshift bomb, while the Heroes had to fight them. If the 'Heroes' managed to retrieve the bomb - that is, by touching it - then they won. However, if the 'Villains' managed to knock out both 'Heroes' before they could stop the bomb, then they won.

Sounds simple enough.

Now, all she had to do is wait.