|23| Revenge Won't Get Us Anywhere

"Seriously, Midoriya, you need to give more details," snorted Todoroki, holding his phone up to reveal the map, "you made us late."

"Y-you too, Todoroki... Rie?" stammered Iida, "w... why are you... h... here?"

"Hang on... why... you're using your left side!" Midoriya's eyes widened.

"That's our line," muttered the girl, eyeing his dying flames, "it took us a few seconds to figure out what the hell you meant by sending us your location..."

The pair readied themselves for battle as the assassin stated that he wasn't the type of person to send something without a further explanation, but the pair understood as Todoroki froze the ground, elevating the injured Pro Hero and Midoriya as they surmised that he meant 'I'm in trouble, I'm calling for help'.

"The Pros are gonna come in a few minutes," he warned, shooting fire at the Villain as he jumped out of the way. Rie watched out of the corner of her eye as Midoriya and the Hero - whose name she later learnt was Native - slid down the ice, the latter complaining that it was 'hot'. "We're not going to let you kill these guys, Hero Killer."

"Todoroki, you can't let this guy see your blood!" Midoriya suddenly exclaimed from behind them, "I think he controls his opponents' actions by ingesting their blood orally... that's how he got all of us!"

"Bloodcurdle."

The boys stared at her.

"His Quirk, Bloodcurdle," Rie sighed, "it allows him to temporarily paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood."

naмe: cнιzoмe aĸagυro
vιllaιn naмe: нero ĸιller, ѕтaιn
qυιrĸ: вloodcυrdle
вloodcυrdle allowѕ cнιzoмe тo тeмporarιly paralyze an opponenт вy ιngeѕтιng ѕaмpleѕ oғ тнeιr вlood. cнιzoмe only reqυιreѕ нιѕ тongυe тo мaĸe conтacт wιтн a ѕмall aмoυnт oғ a perѕon'ѕ вlood, regardleѕѕ oғ wнere and нow ιт'ѕ ғoυnd. once тнe υѕer gaιnѕ acceѕѕ тo нιѕ тargeт'ѕ вlood, нe can acтιvaтe вloodcυrdle and ιммoвιlιze тнeιr тargeт ғor a lιмιтed perιod oғ тιмe, leavιng тнeм vυlneraвle тo a ғιnιѕнιng мove.

"Damn you, Dart," he growled lowly, the girl's eyes narrowing dangerously.

"Which is why he uses blades, huh?" mused Todoroki, "I can keep my distance and-"

"Todoroki!" the girl called out, the pair receiving a late reaction as a knife flew into the air, scraping his scar and whizzing past. The girl growled, using her sword to deflect it. It fell to the ground, the girl scoffing to herself and jumping out of the way, avoiding the daggers that flew her way.

"You've got good friends, Ingenium!" he cackled, Todoroki using his ice to block his incoming weapon, though the girl quickly manipulated the sword to land near the caster. He growled, grabbing the dual-Quirked boy by the shoulders and readying himself to lick his blood, the boy retaliating by activating his left side, the man's eyes widening as he jumped away.

"Why... why are you three..." the girl heard their class representative wearily mutter from the ground.

"Ah, I remember you know, swordswoman," his lips curled into a wide sneer, "you're Ace's baby sister, aren't you?"

"That's right," she stared, "consider this payback for both him and those three!"

"I'm included?" blinked Native.

"Stop it!" pleaded the navy-haired boy, the girl sparing him a side-glance, "I've inherited my brother's name, so I have to do it. This guy's mine!"