|45| The Wild, Wild Pussycats

"What kind of rest stop is this?" blinked Kaminari, "and where's Class B?"

"Of course, we had to stop here for a reason," Aizawa suddenly stated, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Heya, Eraser!" an unfamiliar voice piped up, the group drawing their attention to the newcomers.

"It's been a while," the man agreed.

"Rock on with those sparkling gazes~!"

"Surprisingly cute and catlike~!"

"We're the Wild, Wild, Pussycats!" two female women beamed widely; one had dirty blonde hair and wore a blue outfit, and the other maroon-brown with a pink outfit. A young boy with black hair and a red cap with two golden horns stood beside them, a small frown on his face.

"These are the Pro Heroes who'll be helping us out this time, The Pussycats," introduced Aizawa, walking over to the trio with a small nod on his face. The females wobbled slightly in their position, the teacher reassuring them that they could relax - which they did.

"The Pussycats! They're a four-member Hero team who all work under a single agency!" Midoriya suddenly ranted, "they specialise in mountain rescue operations, and they've been in business for 12 yea-"

His class sweat-dropped

Why are we not surprised?

"We're 18 at heart!" the second female growled, inching dangerously close to his face and asking him to repeat how old they were.

"This whole area's our territory," the other Pussycat hummed, walking over to the railing, "oh, I'm Mandalay, and that's Pixie-Bob, but you can just call her Pixie for short. You lot will be staying at the foot of that mountain over there..." she pointed.

"So far away!"

"Huh? Then why'd we stop halfw..." realisation began to dawn on the students' faces as they slowly inched back to the bus, "let's... get back... to the bus?"

"Let's see... it's 9:30 now..." Mandalay smirked darkly, her tail flicking back and forth, "I'm thinking... noon, at the earliest..."

"Run!"

"Back to the bus, quick!"

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 won't be getting any lunch~" Mandalay called after them.

"Sorry, you lot," Aizawa spoke, his hand on the perplexed Rie's shoulder and pulling the assassin next to him, "but..." he stole a glance at the grinning Pixie-Bob who slammed her hands onto the ground and sending all of the students - but Rie - flying, "training camp... has already begun."

"This is our private territory, so feel free to use your Quirks!" she yelled over the edge, "you've got three hours to reach the facility on foot, so let's see if you can make it through the Beast's Forest!"

"Pretty crazy pace you've got in mind for these kids, Eraser," Mandalay frowned, turning to the man, "why's that?"

"Normally, they wouldn't start learning this until the beginning of their second year," he shrugged nonchalantly, "but we're here now because they need to learn them sooner than that. They need Provisional permits for Quirk use in emergencies, their Hero Licenses... the Villains are really starting to move now, so even our first-years need self-defence skills."

"U-uh..." the assassin blinked, drawing the Heroes' attention back to her, "why am I..."

"Ooh, I almost forgot about you!" beamed Pixie-Bob, leaning in close to the girl and startling her, "you're that real famous assassin, right? Poison Dart?"

"Y-yes?"

"Great! I've got another task for you!" she grinned. The girl's eyes widened as she pointed to a separate part of the forest.

"Huh... it's a similar task, isn't it?" her demeanour suddenly changed, walking up to the edge and hopping onto the balcony, her golden orbs peering into the dense thicket, "let's see... Earth Beasts, huh? There's quite a few down there, and judging by the silence, I guess they don't make much noise when they move around?"

The females whistled. Her aura and attitude have completely changed... so this is Japan's best assassin... Pixie-Bob smirked.

"I'll be timing you, Rie," Aizawa suddenly spoke, holding up the same device he used on the first day. She nodded, jumping off the edge and landing onto the ground, switching gears.

"Now then... let's start the kill~"