|103| Jackal and Ms Joke

"Ah, I'm getting nervous..." muttered Jiro, "I wonder what we'll have to do..."

"I wonder if I can get my Provisional License," worried Mineta.

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can," snapped Aizawa, staring him down, "go and get it."

"Y-yes, sir!"

"If you can pass this test and get your Licenses," he began, straightening back up, "then you novice eggs will become chicks, you'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"Let's become chicks!"

"Let's call out the usual!" Kirishima pumped, "ready, set... Plus..."

"Ultra!" An additional voice chimed in, the class turning to face an unfamiliar group of students wearing pilot-like caps, a golden S embroidered onto them.

"Inasa, you shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles," a purple-haired male sighed.

"Ah, my bad," he stiffened, standing upright and bowing deeply - so deeply that he ended up bashing his head on the ground, "I am... very extremely sorry!"

Aizawa's eyes widened in recognition.

"That uniform..." Jiro recognised, "it's that famous school in western Japan..."

"U.A. in the east," murmured Bakugo, "Shiketsu in the west..."

From what I've heard... of the many Hero courses, it's an elite school that rivals even U.A.... Shiketsu High.

"Inasa Yoarashi..."

"You know him?" Karasuma turned, arms crossed.

"He's... strong," he hesitated, "last year, the same year as you lot, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance..."

"Huh? T-then... he's a first-year like us?" stammered Midoriya, stealing a side-glance, "and if he was at the top of those with recommendations... then his abilities are above Todoroki's?"

"He loves U.A.... at least, he claims he does... but he threw away his chance at coming here..." muttered Sero.

"Right? What a weirdo..."

"He's weird, sure, but keep an eye out for him," reminded the man.

"Yes, sir!"

"Eraser?!" The said man flinched, a dark expression falling over his face as he grimaced. "Eraser, it's you, isn't it? Right, hey, it is you, Eraser!"

A green-haired female with an orange bandana sauntered up to the group, a jovial smile on her face.

Why...

"Hey, let's get married!"

"No."

"No?" she echoed, bending over in laughter, "good one!"

"You're hard to talk to as usual... Joke," muttered the man.

"If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!"

"A family like that can't be happy," he shot back.

"You two seem rather close..." observed Rie.

"Please don't word it like that," his shoulders heaved.

"You think so too?" the Hero's eyes shone.

Rie, why...

"Our agencies used to be close to one another!" Joke beamed, turning to the students, "in our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed~"