|89| Rie's Servants

TW:
Mentions of:
- Homophobia
- Transphobia
- Rape

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maehara, check the cupboards!"

"There's nothing in there!"

"Add the 1-A Dorms to the list!"

"Got it!"

"Itona, the television's not working..."

"Give me a moment, Nagisa."

"Alright... what happened?"

"It's connected and I turned it on, but it's not showing..."

"Huh..."

"I see everything is going quite smoothly here," Aizawa hummed, the servants jolting and turning, immediately bowing, "ah... I did tell you that there was no need for that, didn't I?"

"A-ah... we're sorry," Nagisa apologised, "we're just... used to this, I suppose..."

Aizawa sighed, motioning for the students to enter. They did so, their eyes widening as they noticed the new teenagers staring back at them. There was a tense silence in the air as Mineta suddenly lay his eyes on Nagisa.

"A... a cute girl!"

Nagisa stiffened, shifting uncomfortably on his feet as Aizawa's eyes narrowed.

"I owe her," Nagisa spoke suddenly, Aizawa raising an eyebrow as he hummed, gazing back down at the azure-haired male on the hospital bed, "we all do... all the servants owe her something... she's done so much for us..."

He remained quiet, wondering where the servant was going with this.

"I... had massive gender dysphoria when I was younger... my mother would often make me her 'doll' to dress up and do whatever she wanted with me," he suddenly delve into his past, "and... when I met Rie, she... used the right pronouns... she accepted me... and... it was my safe haven. But then... when I met the Zoldyck family..."

He shifted on the bed.

"I don't..."

"Take your time."

"They... they raped me..."

Aizawa stiffened.

"They said I was invalid, that I shouldn't be trans, that I should be the gender that I am..."

Aizawa was silent for a moment.

"So... what pronouns do you want me to use for you?"

He blinked, a momentarily shocked expression adorning his face before a soft smile fell over his face.

"He/him, please... if that's alright with you."

"I... I'm not a..." his voice was quiet as he cast his eyes downcast.

"Each student dorm holds one class," Aizawa loudly interrupted, "girls on the right and boys on the left. However, the first floor is the common area."

He didn't miss the tight smile that Nagisa gave him.

"Who are they?" Iida was the first to speak, motioning to the teenagers.

"These are Rie's servants, who we've hired to work at U.A.," Aizawa briefly explained, "I expect all of you to treat them well and welcome them-" here, he eyed Mineta "-though I'm sure you will all know what will happen if you don't."

"Y-yes, sir!"

"Not only myself, but Rie will..." he hesitated, watching as they stared blankly, heaving as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, "never mind that. The common area includes food, baths and laundry. We have chefs to prepare the food for you so, we also have maids that'll initially teach you the ropes-"

"Eraser!" as if on cue, a young, black-haired female lightly jogged out, panting as she leaned on her knees.

"Oh... Kan... zaki?" he raised a brow - there were too many servants, it would take him a while to remember who was who.

"A-a... a maid!" Mineta's eyes widened as they shone, "is this... is this a dream?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" snarled Aizawa, glaring as he activated his Quirk and tied him up using his cloth, making sure to have him as far away as possible from Rie's servants.

"They're separated by gender, and that was your second warning," he growled, "I'm keeping an eye on you, Mineta, and so is Ito-"

"Hello!"

A female voice came from the screen, the students standing near the television shrieking and jumping away, staring in mortification.

"Oh... I didn't mean to startle anybody..." a pink-haired female stammered.

"It works!" cheered Maehara, leaning on the broom as he clapped Itona on the back repeatedly, "good job, dude!"

"I... I never knew Rie had such exotic views..."

"Eh~?" a sly voice sang from behind him, "so you're the pervert Rie warned us about~"

"K-Karma!"

The said servant gazed up, smirking and waving at Nagisa, though it quickly fell as he noticed the azure-haired male's discomfort.

"Where are Killua and Alluka?"

"Hmm?" he turned to Aizawa, "oh, they're back in the Servant Dorms, Rie needed to talk to them about something~ training went... well, it could have gone better, I suppose..."

"I see..." he opened his mouth to speak, only to heave a sigh as he watched Karma wander over to the head servant.

"Nagisa, what happened?"

Yeah... this won't end well...

"Dysphoria," was all he muttered quietly, bowing slightly and hurrying out. Karma blinked twice, his scarlet hair covering his eyes as he relaxed, activating his Quirk. Aizawa sighed, watching as the boy sneered, turning to Class 1-A as a dark aura surrounded him, a Devil's horn and tail appearing.

The servants' breaths hitched, as did Bakugo's.

He had seen what Karma was capable of, and Rie had told him

"Now then... which one of you bas-"

A hand fell onto his shoulder as his breath hitched.

"That's enough, Karma."