|25| Back To U.A.

The week-long internships were over, the Class 1-A students excitedly discussing their internships with one another. Many students had changed physically - with Bakugo's side-parted hair - and others had experience fighting Villains or rescuing hostages. The said ash-blonde trembled with anger as Kirishima and Sero burst into peals of laughter, the boy yelling in anger as the pair pointed out that his spiky hair was back.

"Woah... you guys got to fight Villains?" awed Ashido, bending over Asui's desk.

"I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support..." sighed Jiro, clearly in distress about the lack of activities she did, twirling her Earphone Jacks around her finger, "so I didn't get to do any actual fighting..."

"But that's still a Heroic thing," pointed out the assassin, leaning over in her chair.

"All I did was train and go on patrols," mused Asui, "oh, and we also caught smugglers from a neighbouring country."

"Crazy!"

"What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?" questioned Froppy.

"It was fruitful," a dark aura surrounded the girl as she punched the air, "it was very worthwhile..."

"She's awakened, huh?" whistled the girl, the brown-haired girl turning back to her normal, cheerful self and asking her what she did.

"O-oh, other than running into the Hero Killer?" she blinked, sighing as she placed her hands behind her head nonchalantly, "I mean... Edgeshot helped me calm my nerves slightly..."

"But seriously, though, the ones who changed the most - at least, went through the most - were you four, right?" Kaminari turned to Iida, Todoroki, Rie and Midoriya, who perked up and turned around.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer!"

"Man, I'm glad you guys made it out alive..." breathed Kirishima, freeing himself from Bakugo's death grip.

"I was worried about you guys," Yaoyorozu stated softly, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I heard Endeavor and Edgeshot saved you guys, right?"

"Amazing, as expected from the Number 2 and 5 Heroes!" beamed Hagakure. The girl stole a glance at Todoroki who sighed, agreeing bluntly and the girl wasn't entirely sure if he was just being sarcastic or just agreeing for the sake of agreeing.

"Yeah, they saved us," he stated finally.

"I saw it on the news, apparently the Hero Killer was connected to the League of Villains," Ojiro piped up, the girl stating that it made sense, considering the appearance of the Nomu, "that kinda freaks me out, though... imagine someone that scary coming to U.A..."

"Yeah, but did you see the video?"

"The video?"

"Yeah, the one that's going viral right now," Kaminari spoke up, holding up his phone, "you can see how he's really single-minded and like... tenacious... doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?"

"Kaminari!" burst Midoriya.

"Eh?" he blinked, suddenly waving his hands in front of his face, "a-ah, I'm sorry Iida, Rie! I didn't mean to-I mean-"

"Nah, it's fine," she waved it off, turning to the rest of her confused classmates, "my brother had a heart transplant a few years ago since he was attacked by Stain." The mood of the classroom rapidly shifted. "A-ah, but he's fine now, he just quit being a Hero and runs a cafe!"

"Oh, you mean that cafe near the school?" Jiro blinked, "something like... uh... Sword Rewards or something?"

"Y-yeah, that one," she sweat-dropped, Ashido snorting with laughter.