|1| A Talk With The Pro Heroes

"This is..."

"Too much?" guessed Edgeshot, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards at the girl's reaction to U.A. She gave him a side-glance, shrugging half-heartedly, mumbling inaudible words. The pair walked up two flights of stairs as the Pro Hero reminisced about his school days, the girl marvelling at the many, clean rooms around the school. Two voices floated up the stairs as they turned the corner.

"Ah, but Era-"

"Nonsense, Mic," scowled the man, "I'm not doing such a ridiculous thing."

"But-"

"No."

The duo gazed at each other.

"It's me, Nezu: the one who could be a dog or a mouse or a bear," he introduced proudly, "but more importantly, my dear, I'm the principal!"

She blinked, struggling to take the information in as she sighed, nodding as she took a seat, everybody's eyes trained on her and the Pro Hero. Silence filled the room as the Ninja Hero coughed awkwardly.

"She's a little socially awkward," he explained simply.

"Bit of an understatement, Edgeshot," she murmured, the man nudging her sharply. She sighed, straightening up with a slightly bored expression.

"Hassake Rie, pretty sure you all know my Villainous parents," she stated smoothly, the teachers immediately tensing at the mention of her heritage. She calmly gazed around the room, a heavy sigh escaping her lips. "Even so, I don't think I should continue being a Vill-"

"Your parents are Red Glove and Bleeding Eye, right?"

She swivelled her head to face Power Loader. His mouth was curved downwards in an unsure frown and though the majority of his face was covered by his yellow excavator-like helmet, she knew that his eyes were narrowed in caution. She closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair half-heartedly.

"Yes."

The intolerable silence continued as the girl shifted in her chair, eyeing Edgeshot to silently inform him that she was beginning to get uncomfortable. He took note of this and took over, the teachers uncertainly gazing over at her every few minutes or so.

"My older brother is Raging Sword."

There was silence as the teachers let this information sink in, the girl shifting uncomfortably.

"She's incredibly intelligent, sharp-witted and if anything, she's always on alert," he began, "I have a feeling her talents and Quirk can be used for more than just assassination."

The room fell silent as Nezu spoke up.

"If that is the case, Hassake," he started, "then there are a few possibilities for you. You can either be put into Class 1-A, where Shota will be keeping an eye on you and have private training lessons with your Quirk, as well as extension activities in class. The second option is that you will be placed in one of the higher classes - that is, one of the second or third-year classes - and participate in those activities."

"If it's too much to ask... I'd prefer it if you just called me 'Rie'," she bypassed his previous statements, "since... it's... yeah...."

"Very well, Rie," the principal nodded.

"So, what do you say to that?" questioned the man draped in black.

"I-I honestly don't think I'm that-" she dismissed, waving her hands as a loud, incessant knocking came on the door.

"Ah, do come in," the animal called. The door immediately swung open, the group jolting at the loud impact it made with the wall. A boy emotionlessly stood there with a man - who they assumed to be his father - behind him. Flames erupted around him as he glared at the teachers, his eyes landing on Edgeshot and Rie.

"Ah, Endeavour," Edgeshot pierced through the silence, standing up and motioning for the girl to do the same.

"Be sure to think about it, Ha-Rie," corrected the principal. She smiled tightly, awkwardly retrieving her things and shuffled out of the room, closing the door behind her as she heard their interview beginning. She breathed a sigh of relief, though nagging thoughts remained in her mind.

Could she really be a Hero, even if her lineage, Quirk and talent prevented her from doing so?