Entry No. 1

I woke up to see Aph by my side. She wandered off exploring and looking for "a nice hole". Which I had found all to funny. I looked around to see a staff standing up out of the ground. Behind it I saw a man with mysterious emerald colored eyes. He nodded off to me, seemingly signalling me to take it. I took it before looking back up at him and seeing that he was gone. I could feel that he wasn't far though. I walked off into the direction that Aph had gone, only to see she had found a village. I saw her talking to two guards.

"I mean I could become the new terrible... I mean awesome lord." Aph stammered.

I seemed to have caught the gaze of the masked guard. I giggle at her response before gathering materials to make a nice house once we were settled. I went back to Aph and we explored the village and met the villagers. We started getting set up in the village. We even helped some of the villagers stuck in a well. I decided to basically live in the mines for a while and get all of the materials I could. I had a feeling we were about to start on an adventure like none other. To be honest it kind of scared me. I didn't know what it was, but I could feel someone watching me. My only guess was that it was the emerald eyed man I had met. I started working with Aph on smoothing up the paths to make things easier and prettier. I looked through everything I had on me and Aph and I both realized we have charms for pets. I had a cat charm and she had a wolf. We used them and got our pets situated. Hers being named Thorgi, and mine Eri. Aph went off and tried to make a good impression on the villagers, only doing so well at it... I giggled at her as she tried so hard. Before I knew it she was gone off exploring. I was doing a little work around the village when I bumped into the masked guard.

"Ah, aren't you the one who arrived with miss Aphmau?" He questioned.

"Yes, I am. We're sisters." I said cheerily.

"Well I am Garroth, head guard." He introduced.

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you."

"You should be warned off doing things for a village. People may see you as a lord, and that title comes with a cost now." He warned.

"Thank you for the warning, however I don't think that'll stop Aph." I chuckled.

"Well, still look out."

"I will."

I walked out into the forest to find a clearing with a lake. It was nice.

"Welcome back." A voice said.

"Emerald man?" I asked out, not looking back.

"Ha, that's a nice nickname." He chuckled.

"Well I don't know your name."

"It's Vylad." He said.

"Y/n," I said, "so who are you?"

"You're, protector of sorts... Kind of a guide." He pondered.

"Well then, nice to meet you," I said getting up and holding my hand out to him.