Entry No. 2

Once again, Aph decided to go explore. This time she went to the old lord's home. It didn't feel right to me so I stayed behind. I started taking the farming more seriously. She didn't end up coming back and it was already late at night which had really worried me. I went over to the guard from the other day that I hadn't met yet.

"Hello?" I called.

"Yes, miss?" He said.

"Umm.. I wanted to ask if you'd look for my friend, Aphmau?" I asked, "She went to the old lord's home early today and still isn't back yet."

"I'll make sure to go check up on her..?" He said, seemingly asking my name.

"Y/n."

"Zenix, I will make sure to do that miss Y/n," He said.

I walked over to the house we had set up in and saw Garroth. I walked over to him to see what he was up to. Seemed he was talking to a traveling trader.

"Y/n, please take these. I didn't have much use for the currency I had, even if I did want to use it on myself, it would be used so that I could improve the village. I can't do much with these, but you can. Put these seeds to good use." He told me.

"Thank you, Garroth. I will make sure these go to good use." I smiled at him before going to sleep for the night.

The next day I started farming as Eri watched me. I had already cultivated a ton of strawberries, rice, and oranges. I looked up at the sun as it beamed down and my skin burned under it.

I started trying to set up the framework for my house out on the outskirts of town just as Aph had decided to do the same. I started building and by the end of the day I was about halfway done. I woke up the next morning to Aph wanting to go see the new docks. We went east and found a man and a ship at the docks. Aph and Vischer were talking pretty boring stuff until a "heh heh heh"

"Ummm..." Aph murmured.

"No! Not like that woman! I have a wife and kid at home!" He yelled.

I could only giggle at Aph's mistake. I went back to my own home to finish up building. I felt eyes on me, ones that seemed all to familiar.

"Vylad?" I called.

"Here," He smirked with a sing song tone.

"So how did I get here? I'm a little curious. My only guess would be a summoning, because of the staff, but you've got to be a very specific being to get summoned," I rambled.

"Irene she was right, you do catch on fast," He sighed.

"Who?" I asked, looking at him this time.

"Hyria, a witch."

"She asked you to summon me?"

He responded only with a nod. My mind continued to wonder. I could only think of visiting Emmalyn about this. When I finally got back into town Aph was build a boat after the docks had apparently blown up and been re-built. She had to go off to Brightport for some kind of business. I decided it was beat to not ask any more questions and just listen to her explain and complain as I helped her load up stuff on the "boat" she had made. I waved off to her as she started up the ship and sailed off into the ocean. I went to go find Garroth, which wasn't that hard since he always seemed to be patrolling.

"Anything to report?" I asked him.

"No milady," He replied.

"You don't have to be formal with me, I am not your lord after all," I said with a giggle.

"It is a sign of respect to you for the work you have done Lady Y/n."

I smiled to him before I started walking away. I turned back as a thought rushed to my head.

"I heard some noises on the outskirts of town, almost seemed like wyverns, do you know anything about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, there is a small group of wyverns living in a cave west of town."

"Thank you for that," I said.

I walked off to the west to go see the wyverns he had been talking about. I found the cave lodged within a hill and went inside to see not only wyverns, but also their vast riches. The further I walked in the more I could hear from the wyverns.

"This human smells of us.... Strange.." One small one said.

"I smell of you?!" I questioned.

"You can understand me?" He questioned as well.

"Yes. Very well," I stated.

"You must be a descendant of Lady Irene... Or maybe even Lady Ereni." He thought. "You should come by some other time, we must feed."

"Alright then," I said.

I could only think of how I now had a lead for my research. Lady Irene and Lady Ereni. I had to know more about their stories. They were the only two that might give me some answers.