Entry No. 54

After being escorted to the baby shower, the boys immediately ran off to play. I was greeted by a flirty Laurence before heading over to Nicole.

"Haha! Is that really the Laurence you told me about? Is he serious? He's really a charmer, haha! Seriously, you should give him a chance, what's holding you back girl?" She asked, probably all to loudly.

"You know exactly what Nicole! You know how I feel," I shouted, feeling eyes on me the whole time.

I looked back to see Garroth had been staring and listening in. I suddenly got a heavy pain in my chest. I tried to play it off as nothing, bit it was really hard. I hung around with Nicole and Lucinda at the baby shower. I suddenly felt a pull to Garroth. Something really bad was about to happen and I was scared. I felt tears come to my eyes, but they came from somewhere else... I wiped my eyes nonchalantly... The feeling something terrible was going to happen.. though it wasn't the same one as Garroth's... I got an intense pain in my back, like someone had stabbed me. An immediate flash of Jeffory came to mind and I ran out of the barn.

"No! No! No! No! No! No!" I yelled out.

"Y/n, what's wrong?!" Laurence questioned.

"I... I-I... I-... I-I-I.." I stammered, unable to process.

Laurence took me home and I stayed in bed all day. I couldn't sleep... But I couldn't really move... Lucinda walked in..

"Sweetheart? What's wrong, I haven't seen you like this before.." Lucinda said in a worried tone.

"I... I... I s-s-saw... I s-saw... He.. I.." I stammered.

"A premonition?" She wondered aloud, "That's a little different.."

"No.. I.. I s-sensed... He.. I.. I was.. I promised.." I said starting to sob again, "Oh Lady Irene! I p-promised him!... I... I promised..."

"Something happened to someone you care for..." She said with a sad tone.

"I.. he.. His daughter... Oh Irene his daughter..." I said.

"Just lay here, sweetheart.. I'll take care of you, just rest," she said, I'm sure casting a spell for me to sleep.

I saw a dead tree... It seemed to be the middle of winter. I looked at the tree to see Jeffory! I ran up to him.

"Jeffory!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms.

"Is this heaven?!" He questioned.

I giggled, "You but... Did you die?"

He sadly nodded, "I.. I believe so.. Last I remember was getting stabbed from behind. Zane.. that punk..."

"Zane did this!? Of course!"

"Oh, Y/n... Please find my daughter... Please make sure she's safe..." He said, making me wonder how he knew my name.

"You know my name?!" I questioned.

"Of course... I work for Zane..."

My vision started to flash.

"No! No! Don't take me away!" I said holding onto Jeffory tight.

"You brought me warmth... Y/n..." Jeffory said.

I woke up only to feel a pull towards Garroth. I rushed past a worried Lucinda and Nicole and straight to Garroth. He was locked inside his room..

"Garroth, I know this isn't some kind of normal sickness! If you saw something that made you feel this way we can talk about it! Just like old times under the stars! Remember that?!" I yelled.

I couldn't hear anything but a slight drop of a tear... I couldn't tell if it was from myself or him though..

"Garroth...I.... I'll leave you alone... It seems you want it that way.." I said sadly before heading back to my own home.