Entry No. 23

I woke up to see I had been moved back to my own bed. I walked out into the house, trying to wake up, only to find the rest of the girls already ready and eating breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head," Aph said.

I nodded off to her before going to get myself something to eat.

"So you two really can't keep yourselves away from each other huh?" Donna asked, making me in turn spit out my drink.

"What?!" I asked.

"I saw Garroth carrying you in last night," Molly said.

"Don't tell me your night ended-" Donna started before I quickly cut her off.

"I just wanted to look at the stars and feel asleep!" I explained.

"Alright then.." Donna said.

We all finished out breakfast and most of the girls left.

"Do you want any help with preparations for the ceremony?" I asked Aph.

"That would be helpful," she said with a smile.

I nodded to her and we left for the docks. She worked on a little boat for Donna and Logan while I worked on the altar. I made it look as pretty as possible with a tone of chiseled quartz. We finished up, and went up to Aph's house to see that the high priest, Zane, was giving Garroth a hard time. I went over to Garroth, making sure nothing bad hd happened. Aph talked to Zane and seemed to be having a bit of a disagreement.

"Hm, since my warnings did not endure you to budge I am forced to be blunt. Make him wear formal wear or I refuse to preform Donna's ceremony. Are we clear?" He said, force filling his voice more than before.

"Wait, what?" Aph asked.

"You see I am the High Priest of O'khasis, a very prominent place and very admired throughout the world. If I am purposely put into any danger well, then... Let's just say the relations between O'khasis and Phoenix Drop might suffer," He explained.

Aph gave in and told him he would wear it.. She pulled Garroth aside to tell Garroth to wear the formal wear. I could see just how upset this made him, though he quickly apologized after his outburst. Aph came over to me.

"I'm going to go pick up the dresses." Aph said.

I nodded and she was off. I went to Garroth's side once again, this time closer to whisper in his ear.

"You're from O'khasis, aren't you?" I whispered the question.

He only responded with a nod, as to not blow any secrets I'm sure.

"If you're needing a spot to be, you can see mass majority of the town from my roof," I said, making him nod again, "Stay safe."

I walked away, feeling the stare of Zane on me.

"Excuse me," Zane called, making turn to face him, "I have seen you around town with lord Aphmau, but haven't had the pleasure of an introduction."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am Y/n, the second hand to the lord. I take care of the village when the lord is away on business as well as keep up with our guard." I introduced, trying to pull out every point of proper I could remember.

"You sure are polite, I'm glad someone around here is. It's a pleasure meeting you lady Y/n. I'm sure you've heard, but I am Zane Ro'meave, the high priest officiating the ceremony."

"Yes I have, oh I'm so sorry but I have to go get ready for that ceremony." I said before rushing off.

I went to my house to get my dress since Molly said that she'd drop mine off when she went to get hers. I quickly put my dress on as well as did my hair as to not be completely late for the wedding.

(Change the color if you want and/or add slit)

I rushed over to Donna and the rest of the bridal party before we walked her down the isle. It was a beautiful ceremony. We all then headed to the market to enjoy the rest of the day. Aph and I did our rounds to see how everyone was doing. I got filled with worry for some reason and looked over to see Garroth arrive... Without his helm... My stomach sank and I was then filled with a burning sensation that something bad was about to happen. Aph imediately rushed up to Garroth and they talked, though I could see Garroth's eyes look over at me several times before Aph grabbed Garroth and brought him to the dance floor.

"This is a bad idea Garroth.." I mumbled.