Entry No. 46

I woke in my own bed for the first time in what felt like forever, though that was a bit scary as I now had a kid and I was so excited to show off the town and the house to. I jolted up, I was a bit frightened by the repeating words... But my first concern was Malachi.

"Malachi?!" I called.

"Sshh.. He's taking a nap, don't wake him up," Laurence said.

"What? How long have I been out for? Please tell me it hasn't been like a week.." I said worriedly.

"It's only been about half a day," he said, reassuring me.

"Good.. I really wanted to show Malachi everything and set up his room with him," I said with a smile as I looked over to see Malachi sleeping next to me.

"That boy sure is lucky," Laurence chuckled, "Well you don't have to worry, I've be here on watch tonight. You got yourself a personal guard for the moment missy, what you going to do with it?"

"Laurence!" I said trying to stay quiet.

I slowly went back to bed as Laurence talked to me. The next day Malachi and I went around and checked up on everyone and I let him go play with Levin. After dropping Malachi off I quickly rushed to the new guard tower, I was so curious to see it. I climbed up the ladders to find the absolutely beautiful view.

"Still love a sight from way up high?" Vylad asked.

"Of course, it reminds me of when I first met you," I said with a smile.

I went back down because I wanted Malachi and I to work on his room together. Luckily I had 2 spare bedrooms in my house so we sat down and picked out all the furniture he wanted and toys. He seemed so happy to have a home.

I went over to see Kawaii Chan since today was apparently her summoning day. I watched as she used her magicks. It was so interesting to watch. Aph took the little maids to go walking and I walked around with her. It was the meeting of Kawaii Chan and Dante that just made me feel the chemistry in the room. I had a feeling they'd be getting close in the future. I walked back with Aph to her house before picking up Malachi and bringing him back home. I was sadly woken up by a crazy amount of magical energy in the area. I came out of my room to see Malachi was up as well.

"You feel it too?" I asked.

He nodded sleepily.

"Stay here, I'm going to go investigate it," I said before going outside. I stood outside Kawaii Chan's before hearing a loud noise.

Before I knew it Lucinda's house had appeared. I chuckled at her entrance before heading inside. I found her and she gave me a bright smile.

"It's nice to see a cutie like you again," she said with a smirk as she pulled me in by my waist.

I looked behind me to see Aph, I introduced the two quickly.

"Well, well, well.. Looks like I finally found you guys! It feels like forever since I've seen you all," Lucinda said, "Feels like forever since I've seen you trapsing around all cute too."

"Lucinda, did you really have to make that much noise with your bold entrance?" I asked.

"Sorry about that.. You know moving an entire entity like my house isn't such a quiet thing. I mean it would be if I were able to pinpoint an exact location but, since I missed the ground by a few meters my house kind of fell on the ground and.. yeah..." She chuckled.

"Why are you here?!" Aph questioned.

"Aww, I thought you would be happy to see me? That sounds like you are upset." Lucinda pouted.

"I'm only upset because I thought we were under attack," Aph explained.

"Hm, fair enough. I can see why you would think that. But rejoice my friend for you are not under attack! Instead I am moving in, haha!" She giggled.

"That's great!" I said.

Aph and Lucinda talked about logistics as well as why she needed to move. Garroth, Laurence, and Dante seemed to rush over to us.

"L-Lucinda? Did that noise come from you?" Garroth questioned.

"Yeah! It did, sorry about that. Aphmau here explained that you guys were in a panic," she replied.

"We sure were... Thought it was O'khasis invading or something like that.." Laurence said.

"Nope! Just your average everyday witch, me!" She giggled.

Lucinda explained her move to the guards.

"Hey, I'll show you around town tomorrow to get you settled in, that alright?" I asked Lucinda.

"Yeah! That would be great!" She said happily.

We all started to return to our homes for the night.

"Hey Y/n, can I talk to you for a moment?" Laurence asked.

"Um, sure," I said.

"You look really beautiful in the moonlight," he complimented, not as flirty as usual, more genuine.

"Thank you.." I said somewhat awkwardly.

"Heh," he chuckled leaning in closer, "I've got to tell you something.."

"Laurence?" I questioned.

He joked with me before explaining witches and magicks users' problems. I said goodnight after not to long and slept fairly well after that.