Entry No. 4

I decided to go visit the small plaza Aph had set up before she left as people were talking about getting hamsters from there. I saw a bright red-haired girl.

"Hello there," I said.

"Hello there, I'm Kiki. I'm sorry, I'm all out of hamsters. I did find this horse running around though," She said.

"I can give her a good home," I said smiling, "oh, and I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you,"

"So I'm guessing you are really good with animals?" I asked as I started to get the horse out of the pen.

"Yep! They kind of just gravitate to me," She said, smiling bright.

"Good to know," I said, "Well I have to go set up a stable for this one, I'll see you around Kiki. Oh, do you have a place you're staying?"

"Yeah, I'm staying with my brother, Brenden."

"You two are siblings?"

"Uh-huh,"

We giggled and I left to my house, setting up a stable for my new horse.

"Now, what should we name you?" I questioned.

"Sakura? No that doesn't sound right... Maldive? To complicated..."

"What about Mystic?" I heard Vylad say.

"That's perfect!" I said, "What do you think Eri?"

She meowed and purred before jumping up and laying down on Mystic.

"You named your cat Eri?" Vylad asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Huh, no reason." He chuckled, "So you're doing research on who you are?"

"Yeah, I'm going to figure it out."

"I'm sure after reading just a little it'll come to you."

"Maybe,"

"Trust me, you will."

Before I could look back at him, he was gone. Though, I could feel he wasn't far.

"Somehow you make me feel pretty protected without ever being around," I sighed.

"Who are you talking to?" Zenix asked, "And what are you doing up there?"

"I wasn't talking to anyone," I said jumping down, "and to answer your other question, I was building a stable."

"Oh, I wanted to ask, who is the new lord going to be?" He asked, furthering my suspicion.

"Aphmau, but I will be around as a second hand most likely," I replied. I could just feel his ill-intented smile.

He walked away, seemingly hatching together some plan. I made sure I would keep an eye on him because of that. I went inside an took a look at the books I hadn't read yet. Most of them were on Lady Irene or the Divine Warriors. I think there had only been about one or two on Lady Ereni. It was like Lady Ereni was erased from human history for the most part. I reached the last book and it was the most basic mis match of rumors. The one that caught my eye was of how Ereni kept a feline friend by the name of Eri, who was a gift to her from the Warriors. She had been thought to have casted a spell on the cat to make her immortal, so we would never have to live without her. That all had been read between the lines, but I looked over to Eri..

"Don't tell me..." I mumbled as Eri came up and rested on my lap, cozy and loving the feeling of being near me.

"It may be a long shot, but I get the feeling giving you immortality wasn't the only thing that made you special." I said.

Based on the stories of Irene, and the little Vylad had told me, I had a feeling I needed to go see some magicka users.

"So, did you figure out the first puzzle piece?" Vylad asked, walking down the stairs.

"I think I may."

"Well good, cause it gets boring just watching you build things," He sighed.

My best guess was to go see Garroth to ask him about where I may be able to find magicks users. I saw Aph talking to him, guess she got back before I thought she would. She quickly looked over to me and smiled.

"Y/n!" She said excitedly before hugging me.

"Its only been a couple days," I chuckled.

A sudden wave but me. I didn't know exactly if I was Lady Ereni or just a descendent, bit would Aph be frim Irene? She does express many of the same traits.

"Have you seen the new house? Come on I wanna show you it!" She said, pulling me up the hill.

We appeared before a small one story house that was made of oak and birch.

"We would probably have to expand pretty soon so the two of us could really be comfortable, but it's nice for now," She explained.

"I'm sorry, but I already set up a place of my own, and I knew you wanted to build a house here so I just built one on the other side as an almost precaution," I said.

"Oh.. okay then."

"Well, how was your trip?" I asked, siting on the stone floor with her.

She explained all about it, and how Vischer's wife had been a bit of a pain. We just talked for what felt like forever before I decided to leave for my own home. The sun set over the town and it was truly beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it, milady?" Garroth asked.

I looked back at him, a smile rising to my face, "Read my mind much?"

"Let me escort you home."

I nodded to him as he walked with me back to my house. It seemed like he wanted to say something, but he never did, and the somewhat warm silence enclosed us.