Entry No. 18

I walked with Laurence to the docks, looking back only to see that he had an entire fan club if sorts. I looked down and only sighed.

"Jealous?" He asked, bringing a finger under my chin to make me look at him.

"Laurence!" I said before taking my chin out if his hold.

I looked behind him to see his wyvern.

"Wow.. I've seen wyverns, but this one is so much bigger." I said as I pet it.

"Careful he doesn't like pe-" he warned, before seeing that his wyvern like me.

"Now what's your name?" I asked.

"Ungrth." The wyvern said.

"Well nice to meet you Ungrth." I said with a smile.

"You can speak to wyverns?" Laurence and Ungrth asked.

"Yes?" I said with a questioning tone.

"Well, just one more thing I love about you." Laurence flirted, "But I must go, my village awaits me. Cadenza is missing and it has caused chaos."

He got in Ungrth, puking my chin back close to him.

"Do come say hi sometime my love."

"I will, in fact, let me help you find Cadenza." I tried to dodge his flirting.

"I'm sure I could use a strings me beautiful goddess like yourself. Farewell my light," he said as they started to fly away.

"I like her," Ungrth said, making me giggle.

I waved off to them as they flew away. I laughed to myself before heading back up into town, before calling it a night. I went towards the mines the next morning and was stopped by Logan.

"The helm arrived, apparently didn't take as long as I thought it would." He said, handing it to me.

I took the helm down to Garroth, he seemed very happy to have it back. We walked up into the market only to see Donna running over to me.

"Who was that hottie flirting with you yesterday?!" She asked in a loud tone.

I watched as Garroth walked off with a sad beat once again... Donna...

"Wait a minute! Donna you're getting married, what the heck are you saying?!" I questioned.

"I can still look." She explained, "So who is he?!"

"He's a guard from Meteli, I met him on a trip over there. He's a flirt so that's why." I explained, hoping Garroth heard.

Garroth had gotten jealous several times when it came to me..I mean, I wasn't an idiot, I knew he had feelings for me, but he never said anything about it. I still cared though...

"Donna I gotta go.." I said.

I went to my house. To be honest I was kind of upset at how jealous Garroth had gotten.

"Throwing a tantrum?" Vylad asked, hanging from above.

I just went ahead and started packing up a couple things I might need, potions, food, etc.

"We're going back to Meteli," I said.

"With Laurence?"

"Yes, he needs some help finding Cadenza," I explained.

He nodded before disappearing. I went to the main square. Aph came walking up and I knew I should tell her.

"I'm going to Meteli, Laurence needs help finding Cadenza," I explained.

"Last I had heard she was turned into a chicken, but she should be with the chicken shaman. Make sure you ask the shaman about unsealing a book." Aph explained.

I heard a door close behind me, knowing exactly who it was.

"How long should you I've gone?" Garroth asked.

"I don't know exactly, but I should be back within a couple days." I said.

Aph nodded, "Well I wish you luck, I should go see Levin."

She walked off and then so did I. The next morning we set off for Meteli. For some reason I once again had this sinking feeling I'm the pit of my stomach. We docked the boat and I was imediately greeted by Laurence.

"Oh how it has already been way to long since I've seen you last my love," he said, kissing my hand.

"How has everyone been holding up?" I asked, trying to mask my blush.

"Not great, Hayden and Lennie have been arguing all day." He explained.

"Well, Aphmau told me that Cadenza should be with Castor, so I'll go check up on him, okay?" I asked.

Laurence simply nodded to me, the closer I got to Castor's the more the sinking feeling grew.