Entry No. 21

I walked into the market to see that Donna and Kiki were fighting. I came straight over.

"She stole my man!" Donna yelled.

I'm guessing Aph had gotten word of it as she showed up and took care of everything. You could definitely say that I was not feeling very... Useful. I climbed up onto my roof, staring out into the world. I watched as drama ensued below.

"Bored?" Vylad asked.

"Vylad?!" I yelped in a shocked tone.

"Yes, it's me, but don't yell. I'm in the nether so you'll look crazy.. What's bothering you?"

"Nobody needs me." I sighed.

"Are you sure? Or are you just letting Lady Aphmau handle it all instead?"

I got up before heading back to the market. If anything I could always be with Donna in her time of need. We sat down together and she vented all about Kiki.

"Donna, you're going to have to trust Logan at some point. You're getting married for heaven's sake." I said.

She nodded. I left her, leaving down to the mines to grab materials since I was staring to run low. I saw a werewolf in Garroth's old area. As I looked closer, it appeared to look like... Logan..

"Logan?" I called.

"Yes.." he said sorrowfully.

"So that's what happened."

"Yup... How is Donna?"

"She's a basket case, I love her, but Lady Irene she really must love you."

"Well, I guess that's good to hear... Say, would you bring her down here tomorrow night? I want to tell her before... It's to late."

"Of course, Logan." I said with a smile.

"Thank you Y/n."

I saw Aph working on a new building on my way back so I decided to help her finish it before sunrise. With the two of us we finished fairly quickly as the sun rose. I quickly got away, not wanting Aph's gift to seem like mine. I hung out at Kawaii~Chan's since today was the infamous transformation day. I was excited to see Kawaii~Chan and Zoey's magicks so closely. After a few flashes, the formerly red chicken was back to being Cadenza. Aph wanted to ask Cadenza some questions so we all say down for some tea and cake. I had to admit, Kawaii~Chan was an excellent baker.

"How did you do this? I've never gotten this good of cake when I've baked." I asked Kawaii~Chan.

"Well, Kawaii~Chan doesn't know. Maybe Y/n~Senpai should come over for a lesson sometime soon and Kawaii~Chan can just teach her!" Kawaii~Chan said excitedly.

I nodded to her, "You two made a great team today, it was very interesting to me to see it."

"I'm glad, it's good watch magicks users since, you might just be one yourself. I've sensed a lot of power from you, but a lot of it is just surpressed." Zoey said, sipping her tea.

I headed over to Molly's after getting a hint that the bridal party was there. I came inside and they were all talking about things for the wedding.

"Ok, so Aphmau is on a trip to Meteli today but after she should be coming back and getting started on the wedding, so tomorrow afternoon we'll all meet up at the market and by night we'll all be at your house!" Donna explained, "Say, would you mind asking Garroth about being our personal guard for the night?"

"I get the feeling this won't go in my favor, but yes." I said with a smile, "And I'll make sure Aph knows when she gets back tonight."

I left to go look for Garroth only to see him right across the way up in the balcony. I climbed up the ladder and stood by his side.

"Really is nice up here." I said, enjoying the breeze, reminding me of Vylad..

I snapped back from my thoughts and looked over at Garroth.

"The ladies have asked if you would be the personal guard for the bachelorette party tomorrow starting in the afternoon." I explained.

He gave me a smile, "Of course I will, can't say no to the bride."

"Good idea," I said, "Anything to report?"

"Nothing new."

I stood up in the balcony with Garroth for hours. I saw Aph pass by down below and I quickly rushed down to her.

"Aph!" I shouted.

She looked back at me.

"Tomorrow is the bachelorette party starting in the market in the afternoon and ending as a sleepover at my place." I explained.

"Sounds good, hey I gotta start work on the wedding anyways, want to come along?" She asked.

"Sure thing." I nodded and followed her.

We rushed around from place to place  meeting different people for the wedding. The most interesting one was the high priest.. He had the same kind of eyes as Vylad and Garroth.. That gave me a really bad feeling, which worried me.

After getting home for the day I made tons of snacks and treats for tomorrow night, as well as a silly gift for Donna. I sighed as I walked with Garroth to the market for the begining of the bachelorette party.