Entry No. 59

I watched as Laurence stood at Ungrth's grave.. A place I hadn't visited nearly enough.. Garroth came up behind him

"Garroth! Geez, you scared me for a moment there," Laurence said.

"You fought a good battle Laurence," Garroth said with an ominous aura surrounding him.

"As have you," Laurence returned.

"Lord Aphmau has appointed the care of the amulet to me. I'm sure you'd like to get this burden off your shoulders," Garroth said.

"I'm fine with it now, but.. thank you," Laurence said, turning back towards the grave.

Garroth stood back before knocking Laurence out and taking the amulet. I continued to follow him as he went into the forest.... Zane had manipulated him into this...

"I see you've been following him as well," the masked man said.

"Stay back, wait for Aphmau, I'm sure it won't take her long.." I said.

He nodded and I went forward. I watched as Garroth went through the forest.. All I wanted to do was pull him back. I felt something behind me... Seemed like several people.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?!" Aphmau whispered.

"There's no time, we need to follow," I whispered.

We finally got close only to see Garroth handing over the amulet.

"Garroth!" Aphmau shouted, "Garroth what are you doing?"

Zane took the amulet and cackled, "You're to late Lord Aphmau. Garroth is now a member of the Jury of Nine, he faithfully serves me."

"What?!" Aphmau questioned.

"You obviously have him under some spell!" Laurence growled, "Let him go. Now!"

Laurence ran up to Zane only to be stopped by Garroth's sword.

"Zane does not control my actions, he guides me down the right path. My loyalties rest with him now.."

"Garroth..?" Laurence and I questioned.

"You have to be kidding me.." Laurence muttered, "What happened to you?"

Zane cackled once again, "Can't you tell little Laurence? Garroth had become a faithful member of the Jury of Nine, my devoted guard."

"N-No!" Aphmau stammered, "You're lying!"

"It was soo easy to corrupt my poor poor big brother here. After all, the one thing he cared for in his life was suddenly ripped from him by someone he considered to be his loyal friend. The one person he loved and the one person he trusted having a relationship right behind his back. How pathetic big brother. I can't believe you ever loved such a backstabbing woman in the first place. Now Lillian here,she's a woman of great loyalty to me. I'm glad she was there to talk to you when you needed someone Garroth. Of course, I sent her to check on my beloved brother."

"Lillian was able to talk me out of being foolish in trusting Lady Y/n with my heart. I know better now," Garroth said.

I couldn't believe this was happening... I knew what he was talking about but.... I just couldn't understand...

"Then show them exactly what you are," Zane said.

"Garroth!" I called out for him.

He screamed before transforming into a cluster of bad magicks. He knocked Laurence down to the ground. I could only rush infront of him. I didn't want to hurt him like this... I also didn't want him to hurt others... Tears ran from my eyes..

"Garroth!" I yelled, "Can't you tell by now how I feel?!"

"This is form members of the Jury of Nine take when they unleash their full potential. Can't you feel the darkness radiating from his heart?" Zane asked.

I could sense Katelyn embody the same aura as Garroth...

"Look what we have here?" Zane called, "Another traitor? Garroth relinquish her or her Jury title now."

Katelyn and Garroth ran at each other. I got between them and somehow kept them apart.

"No!" I shouted out, seemingly radiating an echo.

I could tell everyone was confused..

"Garroth, stop this!" I yelled as the tears flowed from my eyes.

Zane and Laurence yelled at each other, but they were only muffled as I stared in Garroth's shaded over eyes.. He looked like he was in so much pain...

"Garroth.." I murmured, loud enough for him to hear, "I... You know I love you... Don't you?"

I placed a hand where his cheek would be if he didn't have his helm on..

"Just like old times... Heh?" I chuckled, trying t play off the fact I was still crying.

"Y/n...." He mumbled out.

I started to see a bright light and Irene's presence was strong.

"Garroth no! Please don't leave me!" I yelled.

I looked around as I saw everyone disappear... Everything seemed to be in slow motion.

"Laurence! Garroth! Katelyn! Emmalyn!" I shouted, "Please... Please god don't leave!"

I squeezed my eyes shut... Wanting to believe I wasn't happening... I could feel several held back tears flow out as I did so.. I opened my eyes to see them all... Gone... They... They were in the Irene dimension.. I slammed my hands into the ground, and kept doing so until Dante found me.

"Y/n!" He shouted, "Y/n stop! What happened?!"

I looked down to see my hands were bloody. I'm sure my face looked terrible since I'd been sobbing.

"They.. they're gone..." I said.

"Why were you left behind?" He asked.

"Irene blocked me from her... She'd never want me in her realm.." I said.

"Why would you get blocked?!"

I wouldn't answer... I don't know if I could or not... Dante helped me up and took me back to the village..