Entry No. 47

I woke up to find Lucinda at my door.

"Well, good morning "Lady Y/n" it feels so weird to call you by your formal name, hehe!" She giggled.

"Yeah I guess," I chuckled, "you don't have to address me formally though, I'm not the Lord."

"So it's okay if I still call you sweetheart?" She asked.

I blushed a bit, "Of course."

"Heh, anyway, I brought over some bread I made last night. Don't worry! It doesn't taste anything like that spider eye soup I made to turn you into a wolf, it's all natural no witchcraft used to make it," she offered with a smile.

"Thank you Lucinda! It smells great," I said happily.

"Not a problem, consider it a thank you for letting me stay here," she said with a smile.

"Here, come on in! You can have breakfast with us, I was just about to make some." I said with a smile.

She happily came in and ate with Malachi and I.

"Now Malachi do you want me to drop you off at Aphmau's to play with Levin or are you already to big for me to do that?" I asked.

"I can walk by myself mommy, but thank you!" He said happily as he finished up his food and hugged me.

"No problem, make sure you put your dishes in the kitchen before you go though," I said with a smile.

He went to the kitchen before rushing off to Levin.

"You really are a great mom," Lucinda giggled, "To bad I can't make you one."

I spit out my water, only making Lucinda giggle.

"What? I did save it until after he left." She said with a smirk.

I quickly stuffed some pumpkin bread in my mouth, giving me a reason not to talk. Kawaii Chan knocked on my door. She apparently wanted to know a bit more about Dante.. I quickly felt Lucinda come up behind me and they started talking... Though it did not go so well. I followed behind them as they went to the docks and decided to duel... I sighed from up above. After hearing their while story I just backed up and went to go grab medical supplies. When I came back I tended to them both...

"This was what Lady Ereni taught us not to do you two!" Zoey said.

I didn't quite feel comfortable with the boys being around this... But I was to tired with these two. After getting way to tired of the two I decided I needed some fresh air so I went up to the guard tower. I eventually did give Lucinda the tour with minimal public flirting. I did end up meeting up with Aph, we talked about how we wanted to do something for the boys and we decided on making a tree house. We were both excited, but I think Aph was much more than me. I grabbed a ton of materials before going to Aph's with Malachi. I ended up watching the boys play outside until Aph came out.

"Zoey gave me a special tree from the Yggdrasil forest," Aph whispered.

"Great, that'll look beautiful," I said with a smile.

"Hey mom! Hey Miss Aphmau! Going to go serve the village?" Malachi asked.

"Nope! Today is all about you and Levin!" I said.

"R-Really?! Yay! I'm so excited!" He said happily.

"We're going to make.............................. A tree house!" Aph said dramatically.

Malachi squealed in excitement. Aph and I giggled before taking the boys out to a clear area by the ocean. We set up the tree to grow and it did... Very quickly.. it was so extremely tall, just like the ones I'd seen in my memories..

"This is amazing! Levin and I are so excited were going to go gather materials to help right now!" Malachi yelled.

They quickly ran off.

"I'll take care of making the tree safe, can you watch them to make sure they don't do something and get themselves hurt?" I asked.

Aph nodded before running after them. I looked back at the tree. I made some stairs and started climbing my way up the tree before making a little are for the boys to stay and play at. I was putting on the final layer of fencing before looking down to see Garroth. I blushed at the fact that at this height he might be able to see under my skirt. I tried to safely put up the fencing but I was to distracted and fell back. I braced myself for the impact, but I felt Garroth's arms catch me.

"L-L-Lady Y/n, are you okay?! What were you doing up there? Where did that tree come from?" Garroth asked.

I explained the treehouse to him, tryin to calm him down.

"I see, well... Be careful next time. I'm sorry I know I might have distracted you... Glad you didn't take the boys up there.." he said with a sigh.

"Thank you Garroth.." I said with a sigh.

"Heh, well... It was.. My pleasure... Um! Say, it looks like you're done up there... Oh, there are the boys," He said, trying to distract from the situation.

I giggled, knowing exactly why he was not at ease.

"Wow! Are you okay, so glad Garroth caught you... Say mom, do you think we can go up into the treehouse and play now? I wanna see it! Haha! Please!" Malachi said excitedly.

I nodded and we all went up to the treehouse. Aph and the boys played until they fell asleep, making me giggle.

"Heh, this is nice, but I think it's bedtime for these three." Garroth said with a chuckle.

"So fun.. but so tired.." Malachi sighed.

"Levin want bed.." Levin groaned.

"Aphmau want bed too..." Aph groaned.

Garroth and I laughed before bringing everyone back home and to bed.