Entry No. 13

I grabbed my bags and started to head over to load them into the boat when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to Vylad, yet again way to close for comfort, making my face turn a bit red.

"Let me take these down for you," he said, a little smile being seen in his eyes.

I let him take them as I headed off to the Alpha's cave. I entered to see Khira and Boldof in the back doing something. I walked up close to the fire.

"Alpha?" I called.

He looked over at me, before rushing Khira for some reason.

"Hello sister, I hear you depart today?" He asked.

"Yes, we are all loaded up now."

"Well then, let us come down to wave you off," he said, gathering everyone.

We all walked down to the ship.

"We're going to miss playing with you sister! You are the coolest!" One pup said.

"I'm gonna miss her snacks! She cooks the best meat!" Another chirped.

"Well I guess I'll have to come back sometime," I said with a smile.

We reached the ship, and I turned back to look at everyone. I gave out so many hugs, finishing up with Khira.

"This is, this is, this is for you." She stuttered, handing me a beautiful weaved basket of al sorts of things.

"Thank you so much Khira," I said, giving her a big hug.

I hopped into the ship, Vylad already at the helm.

"So long everyone!" I yelled, waving goodbye.

I was really going to miss them. They had problems at different corners, but it was so peaceful. I stared out into the sea as Vylad sailed.

"Did you get to enjoy yourself?" I asked, walking up to his side.

"Surprisingly, yes."

"Well good, it's nice to get away like that, and I still learned a lot," I said with a sigh as I breathed in all the fresh sea air.

"You really enjoy a good breeze don't you? I swear I'll I've seen you do is enjoy the air."

"I do, it makes me feel just... Right."

"Well we're just about at Phoenix Drop now."

"Gonna disappear?" I asked.

"I'll be at the house to help you unpack."

"Finally got a good rhythm going and now I get a bad feeling again..."

We docked the ship and I started to get out. I saw Dale coming out from the town down to the docks.

"Need a hand there?" He asked.

"Yes," I sighed, "thank you."

I handed him a couple things and took the rest myself. We loaded it all into the house fairly easily.

"So anything I should be worrying about?" I asked.

"I'm sure you got Garroth's letter, he should be arriving near the end of the day and other than that, a slightly crazy bride to be," he said with a sigh.

"I'll look out," I said with a chuckle.

Dale was about to leave when a thought popped into my head.

"Hey, I want you to know that if you ever want to spend more time with Brian and Molly, let me know, I can twist arms and or take a shift for you."

He gave me a classic dad smile, "Thank you Y/n."

"Gotta make sure that kid sees his dad sometime."

He left with a chuckle. I looked around, debating on if I wanted to unpack now, or wait until later. I decided it was much more important to go and see Donna. I walked on over to the town market area, since Logan worked there I thought she might be there, and she was.

"Donna!" I yelled to her.

She turned around towards me, excitement filling her being, "Y/n!"

We hugged. Donna and I had hung out a decent bit when I was working around town and when I was watching over Garroth when he got injured.

"I heard you're getting married?!" I asked.

"So Garroth spilled the beans? But yes!!" She said excitedly.

We giggled and talked about her wedding, pointing at Logan way to often.

"I sure hope that under that cold exterior, he's pretty hot, cause otherwise I might have to object." I said, giggling immediately after.

"Oh true me, he is," she told me.

"Don't talk about how hot I am!" Logan yelled, making us giggle more.

"Logan, I hope for your sake you know how much Donna likes kids," I giggled.

"Yes I do, but-"

"Oh so you have talked about kids, and here I thought you wouldn't play nice?" I said, laughing at him.

"Hey, look. I-" he said, cutting himself off with stuttering.

"What's up with you?" Donna asked, "You seem so much more... Free? Don't tell me on that trip of yours you fell for someone?"

"I guess you could say that.." I said.

I looked past Donna a bit and saw Garroth. He seemed a bit shocked. I patted Donna on the shoulder. Garroth immediately walked away.

"Donna, I'm sorry but I gotta go," I said, concern in every bit of my tone.

I tried to follow where Garroth went. He had gone into the forest, so he was hard to track. I had followed him to the pond I liked to go to though. I stood back and watched as he sat and took off his helm. Obviously, not feeling himself.