Entry No. 32

I was trapped in a glass cage. I looked down to see Garroth and Laurence. I quickly tried to break out but I couldn't.

"She has to be here, there are two horses inside... I bet she his from those wolves we took care of.." Laurence said.

"She might be in danger.. We should split up and look around for her.." Garroth said.

"Lady Y/n!" Laurence yelled.

"I'm here!" I yelled, banging on the glass.

I watched as a copy of me came down the stairs across from a copy of Dante and met in the middle.

"Milady what are you doing with him?" Garroth asked.

"Hey bud! Don't you dare tough her!" Laurence yelled.

"No Laurence I dont think she's.. Wait... They're holding hands.." Garroth said.

"You better let go before I really get angry!" Laurence continued to yell.

"She's holding his hands back..." Garroth mumbled sadly.

"It's not me!" I yelled.

"Don't you dare lean in to kiss her! So help me if you inch your face one more inch closer I'll!" Laurence yelled.

"Owwie! How could you hit me with your sword wahh!" A familiar voice yelled.

I dropped from the glass cage, quickly rushing to Garroth and Laurence. Infront of them was a ghost child of some kind..

"They turned into this this.. kid... Thing? Wait, Y/n! You're safe! My goodness what is going on here?!" Laurence questioned.

"Lady Y/n! What is... This ghost.. child? Where were you? Did you kiss that.. man? I don't understand, what's going on?" Garroth questioned.

"Wahh! I want my mommy! Mommy this man hurt me!" The child yelled.

"Shh... Calm down.." I said, pulling him close.

"Y-You... Even after what I put you through?" He asked.

"Calm down, who are you?" I asked.

He sniffled, "I'm sorry for what I did to you. I just.. I just want people to know how I feel every day. I'm so lonely here in this mansion all by myself..."

"Just tell me who you are.." I said calmly.

"I-I'm Malachi.. I'm a ghosts.. I don't know how long I've been a ghost, but it's been so long... I move this castle across the world trying to find my parents who sent me here to control my "gift"..."

""Gift"?" I asked.

"I don't know what it is.. I can see people's fears and show them to the person... I've always been able to, even when I was alive. I could tell what was most important to people this way. I promise I never wanted to hurt anyone! But... When the Mr. Thomas saw he couldn't help me he... He got so mad he.. He accidentally knocked me off the balcony in frustration. When I woke up I was like this and... I haven't been able to leave because no one ever came to to get me back.." he said, starting to cry.

Dante came up to join us.

"Dante are you okay?" I asked coming closer to him.

"Y/n you kissed this guy, who is he?" Garroth asked.

"Y/n! That child is a spectre! Get away from him!" Dante scolded.

"She can do whatever she want, now Garroth hand I want to have a few words with you! What were you doing putting your lips on our lady!?" Laurence said, which did make me blush but didn't stop my frustration.

"That wasn't us!" I yelled.

"T-That wasn't me! That was the spectre showing someone's fear! This kid is making people show what their fear is!" Dante yelled.

"So that means you didn't..." Garroth said.

"No." Dante said.

"Good," Laurence said.

"Yeah, good.." Garroth said.

"Who are these people Y/n?" Dante asked.

"We should set up camp here, and then I'll explain everything.." I said with a sigh.

We set up a camp, and by camp I mean laid out a mat for Malachi and a fire do some light as I explained everything.

"So these men are your guards, that's good to known. I'm glad we have allies out here. This should make Logan's rescue more than easy. Now, as the lady in charge here, you need to decide what we are going to do with the spectre child," Dante said.

All I knew was that I wasn't going to leave Malachi. I went o check up on Garroth.

"I can tell you've been through a lot Lady Y/n... Especially the vision we saw now... That was, hard to take.." Garroth said.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Laurence and I both agreed we should be at your side, especially since we recently learned about the tensions between Brightport and Pikoro Village. Azure had informed me about Burt and everything.. We then went to the Wolf Tribe and met with Aphmau, Kiki, and Donna... I was shocked to see her there, but selhe told us everything. Even about Dante the man you were traveling with. So Laurence and I set out to find you. We saw a bunch of wolves outside and took care of them and now... Here we are." He explained, "Let me ask you, what are you going to do with that spectre child?"

"He's coming with me," I said.

"That is very kind of you. Very well, we'll talk more about Phoenix Drop and your adventures later, just.. Get some rest."

"I will Garroth, thank you."

Before getting that rest I went to Laurence.

"I swear that blue haired guy really put the moves on you.. Are you okay?" He asked, seemingly very worried and upset still.

"I'm fine Laurence, thank you," I replied.

"As did I.. The child next to you is very dangerous it seems.. What are you going to do with him? He said something about his mother and being abandoned alive.. I was an orphan, I can't help but feel sympathy for him," Laurence said.

"I'm going to take him as my own," I said.

"Very kind. I'll help you with him, if you need. Hey, I took care of Levin, haha! I'll let you tell him then."

Last but not least I went to go talk to Malachi.

A/n

Hey guys! I'm currently working on rewriting this story so I want your opinions on if you want continued posts of the chapters that are already completed on this or if you'd rather me post the rewrite? Lemme know what you think <3