Entry No. 30

We sailed across the sea. It was going fairly well, or at least that was what I wanted to tell myself. I looked over to see some sort of weird structure in the water.

"What is that?" Aph questioned.

"It can't be good.." I said.

We slowly rode passed it.

"Can you drop me at Brightport? I want to see what's going on there," Aph asked.

I nodded to her, pulling into the Brightport docks. As Aph got off and went into town I could see O'khasis guards. I quickly sailed closer to the wolf tribe and grabbed some dye I had on the ship and slightly dyed my hair to a slightly different color of my natural hair. I also grabbed a different set of clothes to wear to try and disguise myself.

 I also grabbed a different set of clothes to wear to try and disguise myself

(Change if you want)

I got off my ship, grabbing everything just in case the guards tried anything fishy. I had realized that Aph had taken Kiki with her.. I couldn't understand why but I didn't question it further. I started heading to the village before being stopped by guards.

"Stop! What are you doing here?" The guard asked.

"I'm a sailor, catch some pretty good fish that I trade with werewolf villages. I'm just here to fill an order." I explained, coming up with the lie on the spot.

"Alright, be in your way." He said.

I made it to the village. There were very few wolves around though. I went into the Alpha's cave, hoping to find an answer. I only found Khira tending to a very injured Boldof.

"Khira? What's happened here?" I asked.

"Sister Ereni... Sister Ereni.. Sister Ereni, I'm sure you won't be happy with us, but we gone to war with another tribe," she explained.

"I.... We'll deal with this later I'm sure. For now I need to check up on everyone and I'll come back to help you with Boldof," I said, "Oh, and when Aphmau arrives, please just call me sister Y/n."

"Will... Will.. Will do."

I searched around the village to find everyone to check up on them I had explained how I needed them to call me Y/n instead of Ereni when Aph arrived as well. After my rounds I came back to Khira and I helped as much as I could when it came to Boldof's recovery. Khira soon sent me to the farmhouse to rest for the night. It was a while before Aph and Kiki arrived, but when they did Kiki was quickly tended to by Kiva. Kiva even explained what the weird pendent was and what it was doing to Kiki. I decided to start helping set up some defenses when I found a camp with a woman and a fox. I causiously walked over to them, my sword close just in case.

"Umm... Excuse me? Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh! Ah, sorry, I'm here with Aphmau. I helped her out of Brightport. I'm Nicole," She said.