Entry No. 25

I say beside Laurence, waiting for him to wake up. I watched as his eyes blink open... His eyes completely white.. He grabbed my hand, which was right under his.

"Y/n?" He called.

"Yes, it's me Laurence..." I said, trying to stay calm, "What happened to you?"

"To much. I cannot describe to you how much pain both mentally, physically, and spiritually becoming one of them is.."

"You.. Are you blind?"

"Yes..." He said after a long silence, "Can we change the subject?"

"Of course."

"Where are we?"

"We're in Phoenix Drop, Aphmau and I's village."

"It smells nice.. Y/n.. There's something I want to talk to you about.."

"Go ahead." I said, a bit curious.

"I became a shadow knight against my will. I hung into my humanity by thinking of you. I made the mistake of letting Sasha go.. when Kenmur asked her to be his. I can't let that happen to you.."

"Laurence.."

"I have feelings for you. I don't think I am in any state to be with you by no means.. I don't know what is going to happen to me. Will I be able to stay like this for long? Or will I turn.. I just wanted you to know that. I don't expect you to have feelings for me, that would be selfish. I just want you to know before I lose more than just my sight.."

"I... It's complicated.." I said with a sigh.

"Thank you for not freaking out. Though I could tell you did inside, your grip changed dramatically. It's okay, again I just want you to know. I'm sure you have someone else by now."

"Laurence... I.. You should get some rest... It might do you some good."

"Yes, you're right. I'm sorry."

My stomach sank. I didn't want him to be sorry or sad.. I just.. My feelings didn't only go for one person..

"You don't have to apologize... And don't get all mopey on me. I didn't say know if you heard right," I said, trying to cheer him up, "I'm glad you were honest though."

I watched as Laurence dozed off into sleep. He seemed so peaceful. I got up to see Garroth in the back of the room.

"I heard what Laurence told you," He said.

"What? Sad he beat you to the punch?" I asked, giggling at him.

"W-What?!"

"I was just joking."

"Ha.. Well I need to go speak with Lady Aphmau about Zane," He said before leaving.

I decided I needed to keep my hands busy so I went to go start working on Kiki's farm. I started clearing out the hill that was there so we could build it large. After realizing I had been up all night working in it I went to go check up on Laurence. I went downstairs to go see how he was doing. I saw him sitting on his bed in the new room Kawaii~Chan had made for him. I sat next to him and we talked. Before not to long I saw Aph come in.

"Y/n, do you want to get to work on the actual farm now?" She asked.

"Yeah sure," I said before looking back at Laurence, "I'll be back after we get finished."

"Come back soon my love," he said, letting go of my hand.

Aph and I got to work on the barn. It ended up being super big, which wasn't really a bad thing since we both knew that Kiki would fill it up. We both got down from the roof and found Kiki outside, calling all of her animals in.

"Make sure everyone knows about the baby shower tonight," Kiki said.

We both nodded before leaving. I went back to Laurence's side, wanting to make sure he had someone there with him. I walked in to he was laying down again.

"I'm back," I said in a sing song tone.

"Your voice is so soothing to my ears," he said flirtatiously.

"Yeah, yeah," I said with a smile, trying to cover up the fact that I was blushing.

I sat down beside him, he reached out for my hand. I grabbed his so he wouldn't have to look further.

"Is it just better for you when you are able to touch the person you're talking to?" I asked.

"It does make it easier to understand everything. When I hold your hand it not only warms my heart but it can tell me how worried or stressed you are. It helps me to read you since I can't see you," he explained.

"It must be hard.."

"Not with you around angel face."

"Laurence!" I said, barely able to handle that flirt.

Aph walked in and invited Laurence to the baby shower.

"You need to get out Laurence," she said.

"Um but... My clothes feel ripped.. Are they nice? I don't think they are.. They feel wrong. I couldn't go out like this."

"We could always ask Cadenza about getting you some better clothes," I suggested.

Just then, Cadenza came in. She explained how she would dye his hair and get him dressed up. Aph and I giggled as Cadenza joked about the past. We soon left to go check out everything. I followed Aph around on her rounds. We soon ended up in the plaza. Garroth was staring into some kind of hole. We all had talked about how to fix Garroth's situation.

"What if we threw Zane in a nether portal and broke it?" Aph asked.

"I get the feeling the pigmen wouldn't want something that ugly in their tell and just send him back," Garroth said, making all of us laugh.

"What about if you had a girlfriend?" Aph asked.