Entry No. 3

I walked along over to Emmalyn's home. She was the best person to go to for this. I walked in and she smiled at me as she put books away.

"Y/n, how are you?" She asked peppily.

"I'm good, yourself?" I asked, handing her some of the books.

"Good, now what can I do for you? Are you looking for some books?"

"Yes, I am wondering about Lady Irene and Lady Ereni. Who were they?"

"You don't know about Lady Irene?! I can understand Lady Ereni, but Irene?!"

"Haven't got a clue.." I chuckled as I rubbed my neck.

"Well as I look for the books I'll give you an overview," She said looking around the shelves, ""Lady Irene and Lady Ereni were very close, it was even said that the were most likely sisters. Lady Irene was famously known for how she was able to take down the Shadow Lord. She stopped the war that he had caused. She also stopped the Shadow Lord's monarchy in O'khasis by doing that, and that's how we now have Lord's of villages. She was even the one who disconnected the wyvern dimension so they wouldn't be brought any further into the battle. It is said that there are still are a few that live in this dimension. Lady Irene had a group of knights. Information tells us that she actually fell in love with the Shadow Lord.. Crazy right? That's some basic information, you'll find all of the story in these books though." She explained.

"What about Lady Ereni?" I asked.

"Lady Ereni was known for how she was the "team-player" as most would say. She was more connected with the different races and helped with them. She wasn't known for helping humans as much since Lady Irene went to that front, but she is well-known to just about every other race. She was also known for her relationships with Lady Irene's knights. Rumor has it that several of them had eyes for her. Because of her relationships with the knights they were a bit more loyal to her than Lady Irene and Lady Irene eventually forced her away from her knights. Lady Ereni had continued taking care of several races for many years. Once Lady Ereni had heard about the dissapearence/deaths of her ex-comrades she had also dissapeared. She supposedly went to the resting place of her comrades and took on a new identity with the help of a witch." She said. "Sad, isn't it? She was forced friends and ended up living after deaths of them. Though most of her information is mostly rumors, so you never know of that was true or not."

"Wow... Guess I have a lot of reading to do." I said as she handed me a large stack of books.

She opened the door for me and I slowly started walking back to my house.

"Something about that story sounds way to familiar... I wonder-" I got cut off.

"Milady! What are you doing with all those books? Here, let me take them for you!" Garroth worried as he took my stack from me.

"You don't have to do that," I said.

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't?" He asked.

"Well sure are showing that you are a good one." I said as we reached the tree line that would lead to my house.

"Why this way milady?" He asked.

"My house is this way." I said.

"We should build a path, then I could patrol by there. It's not safe to be alone in the woods," he said.

"Ok Garroth, I'll get on it," I giggled out before opening the door to my home.

"It's a very nice home. You're a good builder." He said, looking around.

"Can you set them down in my room?" I asked him to go check up on things.

"S-S-Sure..." He stumbled.

He came back and I could tell there was a deep blush on his face. I wanted to crack a joke about it, but didn't want to make him upset.

"Well I guess we should get back to the village, I'll start on that road," I said grabbing some materials for the road.

"Thank you milady, I just want to keep you safe," he smiled at me.

"You have a nice smile," I said with a smile myself.

"How could you-?"

I left before he could ask anymore questions. Before he knew it, the road was already done and by that night I could see him patrolling down my road. I giggled at his seriousness. He was a sweet guy, and I was glad to have him as a guard.