Entry No. 44

After an awkward meeting when Azura arrived, Lucinda changed me into an owl. I grabbed Laurence in a golden lasso and we flew off into Pikoro. He guided me towards the inn and we went inside to find the inn keeper's wife was the shadow knight. Laurence jumped out of the lasso as the inn keep blocked his wife.

"You can't have her! I won't let you!" The inn keep shouted.

"We're not here to hurt her.." Laurence said calmly.

"She didn't do anything to those Lords! She didn't want to! It was those guards who made her do it! They said they'd tell everyone who she was."

"Sir.. calm down. I am a shadow knight as well," Laurence said, trying his best to calm him.

"What do you want? You can't take her back to the nether.."

"I would never dream of taking your love away from you. However she was the one who comemced the ritual on the Lords, she's the only one who can wake them up.." Laurence explained.

"I can't wake them," Amethyst said.

"What?" Laurence questioned.

"I wasn't alone in making those altars and preforming the ritual. The High Priest was there as well and used his magicks to help me preform it. I'm afraid I cannot wake the Lords by myself," she explained.

"I see.. Well, then we will leave you alone. Sorry to scare you," Laurence apologized.

"What do you want to keep quiet about my wife?" The inn keep asked.

"What I want?" Laurence questioned.

"Yes... Name it, I'll give you anything.." the inn keep begged.

"I want you to never stop loving her... Let's go Lady Y/n.." Laurence said, returning back to me.

I awed at his gesture to the inn keep. I  picked him up in the lasso and we left back to Lucinda's.

"That was a complete waste of time, we accomplished nothing," Laurence said, obviously upset.

"Laurence, that was incredibly sweet of you back there.." I said.

"Heh, I'm a nice guy I guess... No matter. We need to tell Azura. I can imagine this will not be pretty.. at all. You want to deliver the news or should I?" He asked.

"I'll do it."

I went up and explained everything to Azura. She took it fairly well, and apparently.... Joined the alliance.. I walked over to Lucinda tp check up on her.

"Well I guess this is goodbye, huh sweetheart?" She said.

I hugged Lucinda close, "Im going to miss you Lucinda.."

"Ill misd you too Y/n, it was incredibly fun.. More fun than I've had in a while. Say, maybe once I'm done spending time with my dad and take back Pikoro Village I'll come visit you in Phoenix Drop. Sound like a plan cutie?" She asked with a little flirt, pulling out of the hug.

"Of course, you're welcome there whenever," I said, pulling her back into the hug and squeezing her tight.

She giggled, "Great! Safe travels to you guys!"

"Count Pikoro Village in on your Alliance!" Lord Luke said.

We both pulled out of the hug but as I was leaving Lucinda pulled me back and placed a kiss on my cheek and a gentle slap on the butt. I blushed, but smiled at her before leaving to the boys.