Entry No. 38

After being able to quickly look over the letter myself I noticed Laurence... I couldn't believe I didn't realize it before, and after I just went straight to him.

"Looking at Raven and Garroth kind of hurts you know... It reminds me to much of Ungrth and myself.... How I miss him so. He was the best friend I could ever have, he wasn't just a pet..." Laurence said, I'm sure close to tears.

I wrapped my arms around Laurence, knowing for a fact he needed to give comforted. I could hear his breath hitch like he was crying, or at least starting to... It hurt so much to see him in pain. I felt his hand grace over my head as he pet it.

"You are not alone just because he is gone... And I want you to always know that." I whispered to him.

"Thank you Y/n..." He replied.

I calmed Laurence down and we rode off towards where Raven guided. As we rode I could feel an ache in my stomach. We all got off our horses and hid in the treeline. We had been talking about a plan, but before I knew it we were captured. I looked up to find myself before the Alpha.

"You smell of them. Tell me, are you a werewolf?" He asked.

"No alpha, I am just an old friend," I said.

""Friend"?" The alpha laughed, "Friend.. That mean they gone soft. Just like their tribe. Pitiful number of wolves." The alpha spoke.

"Please, I'm just here to get Logan," I explained.

"Logan? You mean their spy?! Puny human-wolf thought he could hide his transformation from us, little do he know! Then he claim to have relationship with pure human female? Ha! Impossible. Humans don't care for us, only human we trust is the most respected high priest."

"Zane?!" I exclaimed.

"That is his human name, here we call him Alpha Human. He commands great army! He gave us the power to multiply our people in number! Now we even stronger than before! We take over all hunting lands and smash out the other wolf tribes!" The alpha cackled.

"What? Why?!" I questioned.

"For centuries our tribe has been the runt of the werewolf villages. We get measly hunting grounds and other tribes let us starve, our children go hungry! Now we are the Alpha and they will suffer! Throw this humans into the cell!" The Alpha commanded.

Wolves walked us down to the cells and locked us in.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Laurence asked.

"How are we suppose to get out of here?" Garroth questioned.

"There's no way to get out of here," Dante said anxiously as he paced.

"Not even with a pickaxe?" Garroth questioned.

"They took all of our weapons and items," Dante said, "Not even a pickaxe. The guard of this prison is a barrier magicks user... Even if we had a magicks user of our own we'd have to either be an experienced barrier magicks user to get out of here. This thing keeps in all kinds of magicks and weaponry from getting out."

"We need to get our heads together and think of a plan," Garroth said.

I looked around, trying to think and realized Logan was sitting in the corner. I rushed straight to him, hoping he was okay.

"Y-Y/n...?" He said.

"Logan! Are you okay?" I asked.

He chuckled, "You were the last person I expected to risk their neck for me. So.. I assume Donna made it out safe?" He questioned.

"Yes, she did, she's perfectly fine. Though she's worried sick about you," I replied.

He chuckled again, "I would imagine. I'm glad she's safe. I'm sorry to have dragged you into this.. We have a village to protect after all, even if you are terrible at it.. Ugrh.. I don't feel so well."

"Hold on Logan, we're going to find a way out," I said, trying to comfort him.

"Good luck. This place is near impossible to escape. I'm actually thankful to that witch over there that I'm still alive. She's been giving me medication she's managed to somehow make... Ugh.. I need to close my eyes for a moment..." He said.

I looked behind me to see the witch he was talking about. She was a red head who you could definitely tell was a witch.

"Hm? Ah new blood I see, and a cutie at that. First time in captivity hun? You look like a pretty delicate (favorite flower)." She asked.

"I'm stronger than I look," I said.

"Tough one, eh? Come on, I can see you've got a kind heart. A perfect ingredient for any witch's brew I might add, but I won't steal yours, unless you want me to," she causally flirted.

"You can't have my heart," I said.

"We'll see about that, maybe I'll take it in a way you wouldn't think. Don't worry though sweetheart, my name's Lucinda. What's your's?" She asked.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Y/n," I said.

"Oh and your polite too, sweetheart really does fit you. Well, you seem to know Logan, yes?" She asked.

"Yes, I am the second hand to the Lord of the village he lives at," I explained.

"Ah, how noble. Normally you'd just see a few spare guards looking for a villager.. I'm assuming those three over there are your guards?" She asked.

"Yes, there are."

"Heh, well.. Make yourself at home. We'll be here for a long time," she said, somewhat jokingly.