Entry No. 31

I woke up and explained to everyone of my departure. I found Aphmau and imediately thought to tell her.

"Aph, I'll be leaving today but I think you should stay here. If you really think it'd be best to go back to Phoenix Drop you can take my ship, but I really think you should stay here with Kiki and Donna. They'll be needing your help," I explained.

"If you really think so, then I will," she said.

I nodded before harvesting the crops and finding Dante. I found him only for him to tell me to go tame horses. I went down into the fields and tamed the horses fairly easily and went back to Dante. He struggled to get into his horse but in the end was able to get it. I giggled as I watched the horse run away from him. We rode off, not getting all that far though before setting up a camp for the night. We slept, which Dante had kindly let me sleep in the tent.

"Thanks for helping me set up camp last night," Dante said.

"You're welcome, but it was no problem."

"Well in any case, you need to put these on."

"What?"

"We're about to head into a very cold climate. The entire Eastern Wolf Tribe in located in this kind of weather and everything from here in out is going to be very cold. What you're wearing now isn't very appropriate," he explained.

"Okay then, thank you.. But what about you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. I'm wearing armor that was made for me. I don't need to explain, but trust me I'll be fine. We should leave our camp here. If that Eastern Wolf Tribe comes looking for us then they'll think we're still her, it might not buy us some time, but I'm willing to try anything. Now, I'll away. Get dressed and we'll head out as soon as you're ready."

I nodded and went behind the tent to change.

(Change if you want)

I came back around the corner and we left towards the tribe. I could see just how much snow was around us. It had almost burned my eyes because of how bright it was. I saw a castle up ahead, though I went towads the wolves. I didn't get to close before they started coming after us and we quickly rushed into the castle. I looked around and fear starts to fill me.

"A-Are you okay?" Dante asked me.

"Yes I'm fine," I replied.

"Good, I'm glad, however..." He said looking around.

"Yes?"

"This castle.. This was absolutely not here when Donna and I fled from the exact same direction.."

"Maybe you missed it while you were running."

"No. I am very aware of my surroundings.. Plus something this big.. I'm pretty sure I would remember it. In any case, this door is solid enough to hold back the wolves."

"This place looks empty," I said looking around.

"It sure does.. It looks abandoned, almost haunted. Are you afraid?" He asked.

"No..." I said trying to hide my fear.

"Glad to know. If you get scared please let me know. You're the first person of real importance I've ever protected and I want to make sure I do this right.. Or as best as I can think of how to.."

"Calm down, just be yourself, you're doing fine."

"That means a lot, thanks. Now Y/n... I want to respectfully ask if you could remain here. I want to try to find another way out.. The wolves have stopped pummeling the exit, but I'm pretty sure they're guarding it waiting for us to come out. I don't know who or what is in this mansion, but I want to make sure it's safe. I'll try to find someone, if anyone lives here. Do you mind if you wait here?" He asked.

"No, go ahead and do what you must," I said.

"Thank you, I'll go scout the area."

I watched as he left and I tried to light up the place but it wasn't working. Dante had been gone for a while before I went after him. I walked upstairs to find a library.. a creepy one at that.

"Dante?" I called.

I looked around and found some kind of note, which after reading only made me ten times more creeped out. I looked around some more, calling out for Dante.

"Dante? This better not be a joke because it's not funny!" I shouted.

I found some sort of door. I opened it only to find Dante unconscious. I rushed over to him.

"Dante!" I yelled.

"Gene..." He mumbled.

I looked behind me to see some kind of shadow creature.

It laughed, "What is your greatest fear I wonder? Let's take a look inside your mind and see!"

My sight flashed.

I saw Aph pushing me back, making me land on the dock. She seemed to be forcing me to leave as I sobbed.

Flash

I saw myself mouth words.

"I love you..."

My vision flashed before I saw the shadow figure again.

"Losing those you love, rejection? Gosh so predictable! Though telling someone you love them sure isn'tone you see everyday! What about his though? Do you want to see his fear?" It question.

My vision flashed again.

I could see a man looking up at the diamond in the nether.

It laughed, "He's a fun one to mess with! He has so much surpressed pain.. Oh wait! Two new toys to play with just entered my castle! They're in the lobby! Ohhhh! They know you too Y/n! Ohhhh! These feelings they have! So strong! Let me show you how quickly I can make them angry by playing with their emotions! Hehehe! Enjoy the show!"