Entry No. 19

Outside of Castor's house stood a bee keeper.

"You might not want to go in there miss, there's been a massacre." He said.

I causiously walked through the door only to show the blood stained walls and a note next to his chair.

If you ever want what remains of your "people", come to the nether. If you don't they won't make it out alive.

- Sasha

I rushed back to Laurence, scared of what happened. Laurence saw me coming his way and a worried expression was on his face.

"Did you see Castor?" He asked.

"No, there was just a note telling him to go to the nether.." I said worriedly

"No, this isn't good at all... If that was really from Sasha.. I'm afraid of what that would mean.."

"Me too. Castor could be in danger."

"After the lord of Brightport losing his magicks after coming back, I.. What would they want from Castor?"

"His magicks." I said.

"Alright, you can ride Ungrth, if you know of a portal to use."

"I do, there is one with the wolf tribe outside Brightport."

"Aren't they dangerous?" He asked.

"No, I'm welcome there." I explained.

"Alright then, don't introduce me to them though my love."

I nodded before taking Laurence in a golden lasso and getting on Ungrth.

"I'm sorry to do this so suddenly, but I really need the ride." I said.

"There is no problem, you have the spirit of good in you." Ungrth said as he started to fly.

We quickly made it over to the wolf tribe.

"Sister, you are back, though I sense something is wrong." Boldof said.

I nodded, "I need to use your nether portal."

"Go on ahead. We will have the farmhouse ready for you when you get back." He said.

I quickly rushed through the portal. Gripping my diamond sword as I went through. I set Laurence down as we got out and we made our way into the fortress. I saw a chicken and picked it up on the way, thinking it was one of Castor's. We made it through fairly easily. We found Castor in a cell. I sneaked by the weakened shadow and broke the cage. I quickly grabbed a couple chickens in golden lassos and we tried to escape. The shadow tried to get us and Castor put up a barrier.

"It won't hold him long, we need to go." He said.

I looked over to Laurence, he had a bad idea and I could tell.

"Laurence..." I basically growled.

"Y/n.. This isn't going well, you, Castor, and Cadenza need to go, now! I'll hold them back."

"Laurence no." I shouted.

"Don't worry about me, you two need to get out of here!" He said.

Castor pulled me by my arm and like that.. dark.. I know we got out.. but dark... I kneeled outside the portal. Having lost feeling from the knees down. Two wolves came and lifted me up to the farm house. I sat down on the bed. Looking over I saw some kind of book. As I looked at it, I realized I didn't feel that nosy set of eyes on me.. and his presence seemed shadowed.

"How come you didn't seem to care about Laurence? I thought I heard you say something as we ran.."

"Well you see, Laurence and I go waayyy back, and he still owes me five dollars." He said.

"He just saved your life Castor..." I said, holding my head in my hands.

"Okay, he owes me two dollars."

I sighed, "I wanted to ask you u about unsealing a book."

"Yes, I believe I could do that, but I want my chickens."

I released the three chickens I was able to get into lassos.

"There you go." I said before going to the nether portal.

I sat infront of the portal. We soon left back to Phoenix Drop and after getting Castor to Aphmau I slowly wandered what I thought was to my house. I bumped into something hard and cold. Looking up I just saw the familiar helm. I gripped onto him as I lost feeling in my legs...

Black.