Entry No. 20

I saw Laurence in the Nether. He looked to be in so much pain. He was laid down on some kind of sacrifice looking platform.

I woke up to see I had been crying. I sat up, looking to my side I saw Donna, Molly, and Kiki.

"Why are-"

"We've been taking care of you, Garroth and Aphmau are in Brightport for business, they should be back tonight." Donna said.

"How long have I been out for?" I asked.

"About two days." Kiki said.

In through the door to my room walked Zoey. She had a tray of tea for everyone.

"Drink this, it just to make sure that you don't get sick," Zoey explained, handing me the cup of tea.

The girls stayed with me as we played games and talked. It actually was a pretty fun time.

"We should do a bachelorette sleep over party!" Kiki said.

"We should!" Donna agreed.

"Where should we do it?" Molly asked.

They all looked over at me.

"My house does have the most space.." I said, "So yes."

We all giggled.

"Ok, truth or dare Y/n?" Donna asked.

"Truth." I said as someone walked in.

"Have you ever thought about kissing Garroth?" Donna asked.

"Umm.... Yeah." I said as I blushed deeply.

The door then quickly shut as though someone left. I got up and left the room to go see who it was. I looked around and saw Garroth out side my window. My blush deepened as I walked outside.

"G-Garroth?" I called.

"Y-Y-Yes M-Milady?" He answered.

"I um... D-Did you?" I started, "How's your day?"

"Ask him if he heard!" I could hear Donna from inside.

"H-H-How are you f-feeling?" He asked.

"G-Good."

"W-Well s-see you later..." He said, walking off.

I walked back inside and sat down in our little circle.

"Donnaaaaaaa.." I said as my head feel down to down to Donna's lap.

We planned for our sleep over to be two days before the wedding. We awaited Aphmau to do everything else. I was walking about when I ran into Aph.

"Hey, I'm going to go work on the old lord's home for Levin, wanna come with?" She asked.

I nodded and we went to go work on it. I had told her all about the little "stunt".

"Wait so, he heard everything?" She asked.

"I think, I'm so scared of running into him." I said.

"Wow, well we should probably get going, it's getting late." Aph said.

We both looked over to Levin to see he was walking somewhere. We followed and saw... Laurence... He.. he was okay! I stepped towards him.

"Laurence.. You're okay..."

I tried getting closer, but he left in a blink of an eye. I chased after him. Chasing had only led me back to the village. Aph was talkin to Brian but Garroth rushed over to me.

"Laurence... Laurence was here.. He was right there!" I repeated, pulling myself down to the featle position.

I rocked myself. Aph quickly took Levin back to her house. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's get you home Y/n," Garroth said.

I wouldn't budge. I couldn't stop thinking about it all. How did he.. I felt Garroth's arms wrap around me before I was lifted off the ground. I snapped back a bit and noticed that Garroth was carrying me bridal style.

"G-Garroth.." I mumbled.

"Its ok.." he said.

I gripped onto his armor, leaning close into him. It felt nice in his warm embrace. He laid me down on my bed. He pulled the covers over me before starting to leave.

"Garroth?"

He looked back at me.

"Thank you."

He smiled, "Your welcome Milady."

He left and I laid in bed.

It was oddly cold and I had been shivering. At some point it must have warmed up outside because of the warm kind of embrace I felt around me. I woke up only to realize this warm embrace was from Vylad. Guess he noticed me shivering and decided it was the best way to warm me up. I got up and made myself a cup of coffee. I watched as a very sleepy Vylad walked out of my room.

"We're you warm last night?" He asked as he sat down at the counter.

"Yes, very much. Thank you for that." I said, setting down my cup.

Vylad quickly stole my cup and drank from it. I looked at saw that his hair was pretty messy even under that hood of his.

I woke up with a huff. I... He wasn't here.. I got up and ready before heading out into town. Aph and I decided that we wanted to fix up the village after she got a notice from someone who wanted to move here. It took a few days, but by the time we were done we went to go greet the new girl.

Aph went onto the ship and talked to her as I waited on the dock. The girl came out and we showed her to her house right across from Emmalyn. I stayed behind to help her get started after Aph left.

"Hello, Kawaii~Chan's name is Kawaii~Chan." She said.

"I'm Y/n, I can help out with anything you need. I live just down the road."

She told me about herself when Brendan came in.

"I'll get out of here so one of our resident builders can talk to you." I said.