Entry No. 45

After a long time of traveling, we arrived at the tundra wolf tribe. We found it in shambles, and with a dying breath.. we took a lone pup in. The pup seemed to like Logan. I kept on keeping an eye on Dante after he had opened up to me one night.. We continued on our journey before finally reaching the wolf tribe to find Donna waiting for Logan. I reunited them before going to find Kiki and Aphmau. They were working on Boldof and his wounds. I explained my adventures and Kiki told me about things happening in the Wolf Tribe. Everyone told me to rest, but all I could do was go out to my ship. I fixed up some more spaces for everyone we'd be bringing back. It was nice to be back at my ship.

"Keeping busy eh?" Vylad called.

"As always.." I sighed, "I miss you.."

"As do I, but I know you can take care of yourself for the time being."

Our connection seemed to get cut off somehow, it immediately worried me.

"Vylad?" I called.

"Vylad!" I said louder, worry filling me.

I rushed up to the portal... There was nothing... It was still broken.... I banged my hands against the obsidian. I stood there for the rest of the night, banging my hands against the portal, hoping I could soon get him back.

"You need to let yourself take in the memories..." Vylad said, "You've been holding them back for to long.."

"I will! As soon as I can sit down I won't block them I swear!" I cried out.

"Don't cry, I'll be back by your side before you know it.." He told me..

I tried to steady my breathing..

"You should go, I'm sure Malachi can't wait to be home," he said.

I nodded before helping everyone on the boat. It was big enough for all ot us, but if there had been just a few more it might have started to get cramped. I sailed into the sea, all of the memories of the trip floating back through me. Before I knew it I was loosing feeling of my legs and I started to fall back.

"Y/n!" Several yelled.

I held my arms around my head not wanting to hear anything.

"Ereni you have to listen! This is war we're going into!" Irene yelled.

"Yeah, a war your little boyfriend caused!" Memphia yelled.

"I'm telling you I knew he was bad news!" Kul'Zak said.

I felt arms wrap around me, slowly floating up to put an embrace around the arms shielding my ears.

"Sshh... No one's gonna hurt you.." Enki whispered.

"Hey! Get your hands off of her! She can take care of herself!" Esmund yelled.

Enki continued to try and calm me.

"Silence." Irene spoke.

Everyone seemed to settle down, even though none of us were close to over with this topic.

"Enki.." Irene said.

Enki took his arms off of me and sat back down at his seat.

"Now, I think we need to trap him in the nether.." Irene explained her in-depth plan with many holes.

"It's not gonna work..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Irene asked.

"I said it won't work. Shad is way to powerful for that. I... Irene I don't think you can lead this mission.." I spoke up, making her very angry, "You're still in love with him, it's hard to do this to someone you love, I know... But come on, you can't just survive on the thought that he won't hurt you, when he will hurt everyone else. Unless you want to live in a lonesome world of destruction we have to fix this plan."

I looked up at her in the eyes, I could tell she didn't want to hear it.

"Nevermind... Just talk to Hyria at least," I said, getting up and going to the door, "I have a war of my own to deal with, coke my way if you need me."

I walked out.... Suddenly my vision flashed over to me sitting on a beach. I looked around to see all of the Divine Warriors were there... Even... Shad.. Memphia and Kul'Zak were playing volleyball, and Esmund and Enki were sitting with me on a picnic blanket.. Bit Irene and Shad were up above on a large rock.

"Ereni, my love, is there anything I can get for you?" Esmund asked.

"Esmund, I swear I'm fine," I said with a chuckle.

I saw a small piece of cake come towards my mouth, "Well will you at least try the cake I made?"

I bit down on the food as Esmund fed it to me and it was actually pretty good.

"Wow Esmund, I didn't know you were such a good baker," I said.

I giggled as I grabbed the little plates of the cake before going up on the rock and handing Shad and Irene some. I sat in between the two, only to make Irene laugh.

"Ereni!" I giggled.

"What? Am I interrupting your date??" I said like a little schoolgirl.

We all talked and laughed. It was weird to see this based off of all the bad I'd seen of Irene.. Memories of good times between Irene and I floated by..

"From this day forth, you are not a Divine Warrior..." Irene said.

I was surrounded by the Divine Warriors, it seemed to be a party.

"Make a wish Ereni!" Memphia said.

I blew out the candles. It was my birthday.

"Ok! Can we finally give the gift now?!" Memphia said impatiently.

"Fine, fine.." Irene said.

Enki went back and grabbed a little kitten with a bow around it's neck.

"Aweeee... Guys.." I said, so happy.

Enki placed the cat in my arms.

"Kul'Zak found it wandering around on an adventure of his, once he showed her to us we knew you'd love her," Esmund said.

"Yeah, I found her on some travels with Mef'wa and witches a little while ago, apparently she's not the average cat from what they said," Kul'Zak explained.

She curled up in my hold and purred.

"Well I love her," I said with ha smile as I pet her, "Now what's your name gonna be?"

"What about Eri?" Esmund suggested, "Eri and Ereni on adventures together, kinda cute, eh?"

I looked down at the cat.

"It's purrrfect," she said.

"Woah, did anyone else hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" Memphia asked.

"She's a familiar!" I said happily as I lifted her into the air, "Oh I love you so much you pretty kitty familiar!"

"Well I'm glad you like her," Kul'Zak said.

"Now can we get on to the other presents?! I got her way to many thing and I really want to know what she thinks!" Memphia said.

Everyone nodded and Menphia pulled me over to the pile of presents, each one unique and amazing.. I loved this memory.. it was truly family..

"From this day forth, you are not a Divine Warrior..." Irene said.