Entry No. 7

Aph and I stood outside the farmhouse as she told me all about her most recent adventure. She seemed all excited. It was nice in its own way. After her long explanation, she left to go check up on everyone. I walked back inside to see Garroth sound asleep. Whole he slept I decided to quickly go back to my house and grab a few of the books I hadn't returned to Emmalyn yet. I sat beside Garroth reading of Irene's problematic love story as well as researching more on the rumors of Ereni. I heard shuffling and looked over to see Garroth waking up.

"Good morning sleepyhead."

"Good morning Lady Y/n." He said getting up out of bed.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I asked, bracing him as he stood.

"I want to build back my strength."

Kiki walked in and helped me get Garroth started in walking again. He was doing pretty good for being bedridden for about a week. Aph walked in and shocked us all by carrying a baby.

"Since when did you have a baby?" Garroth and I asked.

"Well, he was left at my door this morning." She said.

"Left at your door?! Is he hurt? Is he hungry? Who's going to take care of him?" Garroth asked.

"I'm going to take care of him." Aph said.

They talked more about the baby and who his mom must have been. I had almost tuned them out. I watched as Garroth's legs moved. He wasn't holding up half as well as he had before but he was already making progress. At one point Kiki literally kicked me out of the house so I could get some fresh air. I left off to my own home, picking up the last books to return to Emmalyn.

"Finally, here are the last of them." I said, dropping the stack on a desk.

"You're all good, I'm just glad you were so interested."

Just as I had walked out and was in my way to let Eri and Mystic out, Kiki came rushing up to me, glee filling her face.

"Y/n! Would you like to come to the baby shower tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yes, of course," I replied with a smile.

I saw her quickly run off, which made sense since it was tomorrow and had no time to do it. I chuckled before going off with Mystic and Eri. We had found a nice little pond and the two drank from it as we wandered about. I can't lie, Kiki was kind of right to get me out of that house, the air felt so nice.

The time came for me to figure out what gift to give Aph at the baby shower. I had a box that had some diamonds in it for Aph, but I wanted to put something in there for the actual baby as well.

"Stuck?" Vylad asked from behind me, way to close to my face.

"Yeah."

"Maybe a stuffed animal?"

"That's a good idea," I said, walking over to my deco-bench.

I then packed in a small stuffed animal. I thought that I might as well help Kiki out with the shower, and drop off my gift so I headed back to the farmhouse. I dropped my gift in the chest and looked around for Kiki but she wasn't around.

"Lady Y/n? What are you doing back here?"

"You really shouldn't call me 'Lady' or 'Milady' you know, since you do it for Aphmau. She is your lord and I am not. Your loyalties should be staying more with her than me." I said with a sudden realization.

"Milady, you know it's a sign of respect.."

"It still doesn't make it ok, I shouldn't be put on the same level as her. I don't do half as much."

"Mila-"

"No!" I exclaimed, "Garroth how come you don't get it?"

I stared into his helm, seeing a slight glimpse of his shaded over eyes. I stormed out, my only thought was to get away. I don't know why exactly this angered me so much but it did. Though my anger filled me, there was a part of me that couldn't shake an overwhelming fear.

I hopped on Mystic alongside Eri, only to be stopped by Vylad.

"So it really did upset you that much?" He asked.

"Let me guess, you know why?" I asked in turn.

"Well then, looks like it's about time for an adventure,"

"You're dodging my question."

"I'll be watching."

He disappeared into the forest, which in turn irritated me more. I tried to gently kick Mystic's side and we were off. I rode off into the forest, barely knowing where I was going.