Entry No. 16

I watch as Garroth and Zenix's swords clashed. Anger fueled so many swings. As time went by though, Garroth got sloppier, obviously not actually wanting to hurt Zenix. Zenix was like a son to Garroth, I'm sure it was hard. I felt the energy shift as I saw Zoey's barrier magicks rise up.

"That little!" Zenix yelled, rushing to Aphmau's house.

He lit it on fire, Garroth and I just getting there as he had.

"Stand back Y/n!" Garroth yelled.

I got even more worried as Garroth's swings got sloppier once again. I blow to Garroth's helm knocking it off and breaking it apart.

"They say the student always surpasses the master, right?" Zenix teased, "You know, after all of the training we did, you never showed me your face. But she got to see it after knowing you for what? A couple months?!"

Zenix's words almost seemed to cut worse than his sword.

"I'm sorry Zenix-"

"Oh hoho, you don't have to explain yourself. We all know how you feel!" Zenix yelled, "Even she knows! Or do you really think she's that stupid?"

Garroth's gaze met my own for second. He seemed to long for our moment alone.. the peace.. Zenix took the opportunity.

"Garroth!" I yelled.

Garroth ducked, but the handle of Zenix's  sword still hit Garroth's shoulder really badly. Garroth sat leaned up against the wall. I quickly took his sword and continued the clash of swords.

"So the kitty really does have claws huh?" Zenix teased.

Anger fueled me. I hated fighting, but I couldn't handle myself. As my anger hightened I could just feel some kind of fire in me.

"I knew you were trouble, I knew you were trouble from day one, but the moment I heard Brenden say what you did... I knew I was right." I said, "You hurt Garroth, you hurt the village, and that I just can't forgive!"

Zenix seemed shocked and scared as he stared into my eyes. He teleported away with an ender pearl and blinked my eyes a few times, they had been stinging a bit. I looked over at Garroth and  saw how hurt he looked. I quickly rushed over to him. It looked like there were more blows than I had thought he had taken. I quickly grabbed him and we walked together to the mines.

"Stay here, I'll bring back some medical supplies after I tell Dale he can come back with a team to get rid of the fire," I told him.

He nodded to me. It hurt to leave him here but I had to. I quickly ran out into the forest where Dale had gone. I had finally found the group in a clearing.

"It should be safe now, but I need a team to help get rid of the fires," I said.

Dale decided on a group and they head back with me. I then quickly rushed to Zoey, stopping by my house to pick up a few things for Garroth. I rushed down the stairs to Zoey.

"Zoey, I need some bandages and herbs. Garroth's hurt." I said.

She quickly handed me a bag of herbs and bandages. I then quickly rushed back to Garroth. I went down the steps into the mine and set down a bed to get Garroth more comfortable. He laid down.

"U-Umm Garroth?" I called, a deep blush rising to my cheeks.

He looked over to me, obviously in pain.

"I need you to take off your armor, and um..." I couldn't finish.

He got the idea and blushed dep as well before sitting up and taking off his armor and clothes around his chest. He had so many cuts. His chest was so bloody... I started to dust some of the herbs into his wounds.

"Ouch!" He groaned.

"I'm sorry, but I swear it'll make you feel better," I said, giving him some mint to chew on.

I rubbed his skin, trying to make sure the herb remedies were on him and cleaning him up a bit. I then wrapped him up in bandages.

"You're really good at this.." he mumbled before dozing off to sleep.

"Rest up Garroth... Rest up.." I whispered, gripping onto his hand before falling asleep beside him.