Entry No. 15

I was hanging out with Kiki, Molly, and Donna as we talked about the wedding. Kiki and Molly soon had to leave though so now it was just Donna and I.

"Y/n, I really want to ask, will you be one of my bridesmaids?" She asked.

"Of course! Though you can't just put me in a hideous dress though." I said as we giggled.

"Now that we have that over with, what happened between you and dreamy? I saw him take you home last night." She asked in a school girl fashion.

"We talked, apparently we both had a lot on our minds and just needed someone to sit there and listen." I said, coming up with a quick somewhat lie, a burning pain filling me.

"Oh yeah? Just talking? You were out in the middle of the woods, where you can't be heard." She cooed.

"No! Of course not! He's a gentleman thank you very much!"

"You sure cause, I may not be a scientist, but you two have serious chemistry."

"Logan! Keep your woman under control!" I yelled as my blush grew even deeper.

"You were the one who asked the same kind of questions yesterday." He said nonchalantly.

"Fine, then I will leave you two love birds to dirty talk." I said, starting to walk away.

"Give Garroth a kiss for me!" She yelled, making me want to get away even faster.

I quickly tried to just get home when I ran into, guess who? Garroth, of course. He held me by my biceps as he checked me out, and not like that!

"Are you okay Milady?" He asked.

"Yeah, just.. Donna." I said.

"You're really red, you should get home."

"Right where I'm headed." I said with a sigh.

He let me go and I went home. I quickly made some tea.

"Wow, that was serious stuff you've been up to." Vylad said, teasing.

"Vylad.." I said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm just saying, I really thought you were going to tell him you're Lady Ereni for a moment there."

"No, not yet," I said coming into the kitchen go check out the basket Khira had given to me.

Inside the basket were little cards from the wolves and meat, as well a necklace of some kind at the bottom, a card attached. I pulled the card off to read it.

Sister Ereni,

This was a prized possession of yours. It took a lot to find within our storage which is why you didn't get it sooner. We thought you would want it. We hope to see you again. You will always be welcome.

With love,
Boldof, Khira

I stared at the necklace. It was a pendent style. I looked around on it. It was carved to have a beautiful design on the outside. I flipped it over to see the scripts that read "Never Lost". I opened up the pendent to show a compass on one side and a picture of what appeared to be Enki, Esmund, Menphia, Kul'Zak, Aph, and myself. I only vaguely remembered Esmund, Kul'Zak, and Menphia's faces since I had only remembered one memory with them. This really had told me that I was Ereni, and Aph was Irene.. I looked closer at the photo and saw me holding a little Eri... I looked over to Eri. Tears started to form in my eyes as Eri ran into my arms and snuggled into me.

"Thank you for staying by my side," I mumbled as I pet her.

"Well then, there was the definite answer you were looking for," Vylad said.

I smiled as I looked back down at the photo, "I guess so."

I wiped my eyes and put the necklace on. It fit me very nicely, not only in size but also style. Eric jumped into my shoulder and I walked into town. I quickly ran into Garroth on patrol.

"I swear, do you ever sleep?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Of course."

We chatted about what plans we had for the town and what we wanted to get done. A sudden smell of smoke filled the air. A worried Molly ran up to us.

"The house is on fire!" She yelled.

I ran to get Dale quickly.

"Dale! Quick, take as many guards as possible and bring everyone out of town, nobody can be left behind!" I shouted to him.

He took the order quickly as I rushed back to Garroth quickly.

"This isn't some kind of normal fire," I whispered to him, "ready yourself."

"Awe, look at the love birds? I leave for just a little bit and you fall head over heels." Zenix teased from above a building.

"I have to go warn Zoey." I told Garroth before quickly running towards Aph's house.

Zenix and his sly grin stood before me, "Ah, ah, ah. You're not going anywhere Y/n."

I tried my hardest to send Zoey some kind of message to put up her barrier magicks. Eri had somehow gotten off my shoulder and past Zenix, going towards Aphmau's house.

"Smart kitty," I said with a grin.

Zenix quickly came at me with his sword, causing me to jump back and Garroth block him with his sword.

"Milady you have to go!" Garroth shouted.

"I don't think so... Kitty seems to have gotten some claws, and I want to try them out." Zenix said with the most blood lust tone to his voice.