Entry No. 5

I woke up to a sudden pain in my chest. I grabbed the cloth that clothed me. Something's wrong. I walked into town, following what pain left behind. I walked to Brendan's to see that no one was home. I looked over to see Zenix carrying Brendan. I opened the door for him andnsaw Garroth patrolling down the road.

"Garroth!" I yelled.

He immediately look at me worry obviously filling his expression. He ran up to me to see if I was ok.

"Brendan's been shot... I'm going to go get Kiki, please help Zenix." I asked.

Garroth nodded before going inside. I'm glad that he took orders so well. I shook my head, trying to clear it. I rushed over to Kiki, grabbing her arm.

"No time to explain, but Brendan's been shot."

A look of shock and worry had filled his face. As we got to the house, so did Aphmau not seconds later. I helped as much as I possibly could when it came to Brendan's healing. I had sat next to his side helping, I could feel Garroth's gaze on me.

"You're pretty good at this," he said.

"I guess so."

I was so happy when I was walking back to my house when I saw Molly holding a baby.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"Awww, you have a little one?" I asked as I dangled my fingers over his face, "He's too stinking cute."

"Yeah he really is,"

"I'm glad to see you so happy, especially when what's making you so happy is a little baby," I said, making the baby giggle.

We talked for a while and it was nice to just live life seemingly so peacefully. The next day when I went to check on Brendan I saw Garroth in a somewhat rough state.

"You know you need to rest too," I said.

"I have, but.. Lady Y/n, Zenix and I are going to go look for whoever shot Brendan."

"Garroth.." I sighed.

"I know, but I must do it for the safety of the village."

"At least let me come with you," I pleaded.

"No, I can't let you do that. You are to important, as well as the fact that you are needed here."

"Garroth..."

"We leave tomorrow, I'm sorry milady, but it is for everyone's safety, including yours."

I made it my mission to make sure I saw him off. I went to go check up with Aphmau to see that her cat was, let's just say a bit of a menace. She had even given Zenix a bow for the trip, apparently he wasn't that good though, which was something I couldn't believe.

I waited until I saw Garroth and Zenix starting to leave.

"Be safe you two, I'm not going to be happy if someone else gets shot."

Garroth chuckled, something I hadn't heard before, "Will do milady."

I could just tell he had a suave smile on his face. I watched as they left, a sharp pain hitting me.

"No..."